+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding my dependent child sponsorship

Jason Sche

Aug 28, 2017
Dear all,
Thanks in advance for you guys to read my message. At moment, I am applying for the immigration of my dependent child under family class. She is only 1 year old outside Canada living with my partents. As I knew it is too long to get the final approval at least 11 months. So I just applied her VISITOR VISA as well in order to stay together with her during this processing time.
My question is about: Is it possible to have medical and DNA exam. in Canada? and, how can she get final PR through landing step to activate her status? Is it ture I need to send her back to homecountry and bring back with landing paper? Do you guys have any experience or shortcut about it? Thanks a lot.

immigrant7

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAY-2012
AOR Received.
27-AUG-2012
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
27-AUG-2012
Med's Request
29-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
05-NOV-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-SEP-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
19-OCT-2013
Dear all,
Thanks in advance for you guys to read my message. At moment, I am applying for the immigration of my dependent child under family class. She is only 1 year old outside Canada living with my partents. As I knew it is too long to get the final approval at least 11 months. So I just applied her VISITOR VISA as well in order to stay together with her during this processing time.
My question is about: Is it possible to have medical and DNA exam. in Canada? and, how can she get final PR through landing step to activate her status? Is it ture I need to send her back to homecountry and bring back with landing paper? Do you guys have any experience or shortcut about it? Thanks a lot.
Seniors can reply you more...
But for me, I had my son here with me on Visitor Visa. I applied for him with the info as his current residence as in Canada.
And for Medicals, you can do it anywhere I believe, as long as you go to a IRCC recognized medical practitioner.
And for landing, you just have to go out and come. I'd say make a vacation plan... or do flagpole

Jason Sche

Aug 28, 2017
Seniors can reply you more...
But for me, I had my son here with me on Visitor Visa. I applied for him with the info as his current residence as in Canada.
And for Medicals, you can do it anywhere I believe, as long as you go to a IRCC recognized medical practitioner.
And for landing, you just have to go out and come. I'd say make a vacation plan... or do flagpole
Thanks a lot for your so kindly answer, Definitly I do not want to send her back since she is only 1 year old. : ) it is much easy to go through flagpoling. I will try to check this process further, thanks again.