+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help pls! live-in caregiver going home for vacation

laine06

Jul 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
hi there i just wanna ask a question.. I am a live in caregiver before and I had an open work permit now with a new job... I am planning to go home in 1 week... Do i need to get OEC and what are the requirements since i changed my employer? thanks

Purpletablet

Apr 27, 2013
RebornLg said:
Hi purpletablet, just asking because I'm planning to go for a vacation too while I'm on maternity leave, I'm live in caregiver my employer will not hire me anymore after my maternity leave. My question is the immigration will not ask an employment letter? Cause I don't have work when I come back because I'm still on maternity leave. I'm just a bit worried if I can't come back here in canada. What papers you bring? Re entry visa, OWP, maternity papers?
When you apply for a re-entry visa, one of the requirements that you need to submit is a letter of employment. And then when you come back here in canada, have your papers handy(owp, letter of employment). In my case, theofficer did not ask for an employment letter.

RebornLg

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 21, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov.19, 2013. AIP June 7, 2014 .... June 16,2014 application completed
Interview........
Waiting
What if I don't have a letter of employment to apply for the re entry visa because I'm on maternity leave, I don't have work and no employer that time? Is there any possible the vo will issue me a re entry visa?

joypink

Aug 27, 2013
Purpletablet said:
Hi, i am a live-in caregiver with open work permit. Pr still on process. I want to go back home for a vacation in the philippines after my maternity leave on july. The problem is i dont have work right now coz im on maternity leave. Can i still apply for a re-entry visa?
Hi ms. Purple.... Did the officer ask you about who is your employer? I am in an OWP and PR is still on Process, OWP will expired 2017 as well as my TRV and passport... Problem is I only have pt job right now, cause I'm planning to find FT after my vacation.. Are the officer still need a letter from employer?