+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help pls..at the airport??

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey....my classes are starting from 12 February 2019 and i have booked my ticket for 22 December 2018... I heard that they ask some questions at the airport...can u let me know what actually happens at the airport.. am i gonna face any problem??? Pls

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hey....my classes are starting from 12 February 2019 and i have booked my ticket for 22 December 2018... I heard that they ask some questions at the airport...can u let me know what actually happens at the airport.. am i gonna face any problem??? Pls
Congratulations on your visa and early arrival.

You won't face any problems at the airport. Just answer whatever officers ask you honestly.

All the best

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Congratulations on your visa and early arrival.

You won't face any problems at the airport. Just answer whatever officers ask you honestly.

All the best
Thanks ...for the reply as well...can i go this early to canada ..like people say only 3 weeks before?

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
They will just ask general questions. They will surely ask you why are you coming almost 50 days before. Where you gonna stay? etc.

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
They will just ask general questions. They will surely ask you why are you coming almost 50 days before. Where you gonna stay? etc.
I can answer them cos i have valid reason.....my sister and my relatives are PR in canada..and they want me to celebrate Christmas eve and new year with them..and moreover i am accompanying my grandmom whoes flight was on 22 dec ( already booked before me)..i am going to stay with my relatives ..will this be enough?? I can show them their address and phone numbers as well...imma live with them ...i can show them their complete address and contact information ..will that be enough?

ankitnimesh

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I can answer them cos i have valid reason.....my sister and my relatives are PR in canada..and they want me to celebrate Christmas eve and new year with them..and moreover i am accompanying my grandmom whoes flight was on 22 dec ( already booked before me)..i am going to stay with my relatives ..will this be enough?? I can show them their address and phone numbers as well...imma live with them ...i can show them their complete address and contact information ..will that be enough?
Well it's upto CBSA. Make sure that you have your relative's phone number and you know when your relatives came to Canada, what are their professions etc.

Reactions: Dilpreet01639

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Should be enough. You have valid reason. Officers at the airport are very cooperative.

All the best

Reactions: Dilpreet01639