+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please

peter_s

Dec 7, 2008
I work with a consulting firm. I dont have a paystubb or any letter that my company send to uscis. I only have job verification letter that my manager provided after much effort. Can I send job verification letter as a proof of employment. I dont see job verification letter mentioned in AINP package so I'm lil worried. Can you help me out please.

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Additionally to your job verification letter you could do the following:
If you worked on a consulting company, you can ask your client to give you a letter stating job duties you are doing there and what company do you work for.
Also you have a co-worker write you a letter with your job descriptions and duties. Do not forget to ask him to include contact information and his position... This is what I actually did for the process of my PERM/H1B transfer.

BTW if you get a co-worker's letter ask him if he can notarize his signature if possible

I hope this help.

peter_s said:
I work with a consulting firm. I dont have a paystubb or any letter that my company send to uscis. I only have job verification letter that my manager provided after much effort. Can I send job verification letter as a proof of employment. I dont see job verification letter mentioned in AINP package so I'm lil worried. Can you help me out please.