+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Please - What options do I have

pratikpatel2710

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
go and see them face to face because they might not have idea about what you need from them especially LMO...not all employers know about it...so go and meet face to face and explain them process or if they agree hire a lawyer to process your LMO...because employers dont want to drag themselves in immigration process.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Ok all! Situation has taken a twist

I asked my employer for LMO, and after various conversations on the topic of immigration, the employer has said "Why don't you apply for CEC and get your BOWP" "Why do you even need a LMO

What the employer is not aware of is I can't apply for CEC as I don't qualify and I can't say anything either

WHAT TO DO?

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Hi all,

I took CELPIP a couple of weeks ago and got my result

Relieved and happy

I am about to start the remaining procedure. Will apply by end of next month but for now just wanted to share the good news.

Reading through the forum there is a lot of negativity. Whats happening?? Reading things like process slowing down etc

Although I can understand - when you're waiting it can be hard

There will be a lot of questions coming from me once I start filling out the forms etc and will really need all your help

Just one thing I was thinking of - First two years after my graduation I was employed for roughly only 3 months in total of 24 months [one job was a couple days from which I was fired, another job was a week and then another one was just over two months] Only the two months job qualifies for CEC and is the one I am going to be using along with my current job. How should I be explaining this in the 10 year history form or wherever required