+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Online App, received request to send passport, approved?

Kraj

Oct 15, 2017
Help pls.. i apply online.. but did a mistake on my sop file name as i save it on my nick name and i upload this pdf as it.. am very worried now as it create any problem in my file or not

Naaaaa

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
28-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Any advise for the PPR? How long is the waiting time and what did you do for submission?

VO: Singapore

Perdil

Dec 18, 2017
I applied student visa for canada from pakistan on 5 dec and they returning me passport tomorrow on 18 dec it will be the rejection because they are returning so soon???

kurlawala

Feb 15, 2018
Hey, I am a student from India living in boston. I recently applied for the TRV online and I got a request from the IRCC to send them the passport. When i checked out the New york VAC website it says i need to send out 2 packages - one to the Lockbox and the other to the VAC with 2 receipts. What should be included in the package to the lockbox apart from a bank draft of $32.57 and how much time does it take them to send me the VAC service fee receipt?
Should I send my passport to the VAC only after I get the receipt from the Lockbox?
Since I have applied online do I have to print out my application and also send physical copies of my supporting documents along with my passport to the New York VAC?

Manasee

May 17, 2018
Just wanted to know when VAC send back the passports to applicant, do they give the return tracking number. I just called the VAC and they said they do, but wanted to confirm with other applicants. unfortunately USPS has not given me return tracking as they posted stamp on my return envelope, they said VAC should give that to you when they are sending back

Jun 23, 2018
I applied online visitor visa canada and got approval in 3 days. I send my new passport and approval letter but delhi visa office refused me.

Jul 25, 2019
Hello, My name is Victor Kelechi. I applied online and I received an email form the cic requesting my passport to be sent. So I travelled form Bern to Paris to submit my passport. on th 6th Nov and on the 7th Nov I received an email and when I checked my status page I found that my application to study has been approved. But since the 7th I have not received my passport and its the 18th Nov now what should I do I paid for my passport to be sent back.

Last edited: