+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on eCoPR

nematodehero

Jul 19, 2022
Yes simply reply to that email and tell your situation that you are not in Canada and won’t be returning soon and want to proceed as outlander . They will guide you also . Also if possible change your address through webform.
HI. Sorry to bother you again. I replied as the letter suggested format, including my name, my UCI, my returning date which is 2023 Nov or 2024 Jan, and etc. I got this reply from IRCC below. The only instruction they gave is to reply them when I am in Canada. I am a bit confused. Does that mean I can return anytime (which I doubt it). Or should I send all the information again (my name, my UCI, my returning date and etc).
THANK YOU.

Good Day,

If you are outside Canada:

If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email (if you haven’t already done so).

When Returned to Canada

Kindly reply once you have returned to Canada for further processing of your application with revised information below details:

Name:

UCI:

Email: (one for the whole family)
Original entry date YYYY/MM/DD:

Date of last time you entered Canada YYYY/MM/DD:

Location (Port of Entry) where you last entered:

Are you currently inside Canada?:

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date? YYYY/MM/DD:

Also provide your height and eye colour:

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HI. Sorry to bother you again. I replied as the letter suggested format, including my name, my UCI, my returning date which is 2023 Nov or 2024 Jan, and etc. I got this reply from IRCC below. The only instruction they gave is to reply them when I am in Canada. I am a bit confused. Does that mean I can return anytime (which I doubt it). Or should I send all the information again (my name, my UCI, my returning date and etc).
THANK YOU.

Good Day,

If you are outside Canada:

If you are currently outside Canada, you cannot be landed using the PR Portal (PR Confirmation). It is important that you let us know when you are planning on returning to Canada by replying to this email (if you haven’t already done so).

When Returned to Canada

Kindly reply once you have returned to Canada for further processing of your application with revised information below details:

Name:

UCI:

Email: (one for the whole family)
Original entry date YYYY/MM/DD:

Date of last time you entered Canada YYYY/MM/DD:

Location (Port of Entry) where you last entered:

Are you currently inside Canada?:

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date? YYYY/MM/DD:

Also provide your height and eye colour:

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
You have to reply to that email and write a brief message that about your situation. This is just automated reply from their side . Also mentioned that you are outlander applicant.

nematodehero

Jul 19, 2022
Here is my original reply. ( every question is answered). Shall I be more specific? By the way, you are really doing the hero job here. Respect!
Dear IRCC
Sorry for the multiple emails. To clarify, I am currently in Leuven, Belgium for career training purposes. I would like to proceed with the COPR from here as an outlander. Please let me know if this is possible.
Below is my information:
ü Name as it appears in your passport:
ü UCI:
ü Email:(one for the whole family):
ü Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) :
ü Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
ü Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian
airport):
ü Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no): No
ü If you are not inside Canada

When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): sometime between 2024/11/15-2024/01/15

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Here is my original reply. ( every question is answered). Shall I be more specific? By the way, you are really doing the hero job here. Respect!
Dear IRCC
Sorry for the multiple emails. To clarify, I am currently in Leuven, Belgium for career training purposes. I would like to proceed with the COPR from here as an outlander. Please let me know if this is possible.
Below is my information:
ü Name as it appears in your passport:
ü UCI:
ü Email:(one for the whole family):
ü Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) :
ü Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
ü Location where you last entered (which Canadian border or Canadian
airport):
ü Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no): No
ü If you are not inside Canada

When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): sometime between 2024/11/15-2024/01/15
Yes be little specific. Also send webform to change your address to outside Canada which you was supposed to do before but just be little specific now

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Does anyone know how long it takes for the IRCC account to update after a decision is made on ECAS? I am an inland applicant under the protected person class. If anyone has experience, please reply to my post. Thanks.

nematodehero

Jul 19, 2022
Yes be little specific. Also send webform to change your address to outside Canada which you was supposed to do before but just be little specific now
I think it is working. IRCC send me letter asked me to redo the medical exam within 30 days since I am in Belgium now. But the problem is no appointment is available in belgium in 2 month. My question is can I do medical exam in other countries or I have to do it here in belgium? Shall I explain to IRCC that I can't do medical exam here. Only 2 doctors available who are fully booked until September 26th.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I think it is working. IRCC send me letter asked me to redo the medical exam within 30 days since I am in Belgium now. But the problem is no appointment is available in belgium in 2 month. My question is can I do medical exam in other countries or I have to do it here in belgium? Shall I explain to IRCC that I can't do medical exam here. Only 2 doctors available who are fully booked until September 26th.
Yes you can do medical anywhere in world. Only doctors which are authorised by IRCC can do it . If nothing works out you can send webform and attach letter of explanation with screenshots of doctors appointments for safe side .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/PanelPhysicianMedecinDesigne/en/Home

nematodehero

Jul 19, 2022
Yes you can do medical anywhere in world. Only doctors which are authorised by IRCC can do it . If nothing works out you can send webform and attach letter of explanation with screenshots of doctors appointments for safe side .
That is interesting to know. I was think i can only do in belgium. I wonder why they asked medical exam again. I did it in Canada last year Nov. It should still be valid.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
That is interesting to know. I was think i can only do in belgium. I wonder why they asked medical exam again. I did it in Canada last year Nov. It should still be valid.
Yes that’s weird maybe they are still processing your application or maybe they found anything wrong with your application might be because you are outland now so you are excempt from temporary medical waiver policy .

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
You could attempt to contact and ask why it is needed, sometimes they do send the request by mistake.

OR: did you do the previous medical as upfront? I.e. before you received the medical request from IRCC? (Is this a spousal application?)

Short form is you shouldn't need to do the medical again if they are indeed asking for your passport to put the visa in - IF your previous medical is still valid and will be until november.

nematodehero

Jul 19, 2022
You could attempt to contact and ask why it is needed, sometimes they do send the request by mistake.

OR: did you do the previous medical as upfront? I.e. before you received the medical request from IRCC? (Is this a spousal application?)

Short form is you shouldn't need to do the medical again if they are indeed asking for your passport to put the visa in - IF your previous medical is still valid and will be until november.
Yes. It was upfront ( possibly I did when I received the invitation to apply for EE, not a spousal application). I passed the exam which was shown in all my applications (EE and PNP), but turned out my point was miscalculated and my application was rejected. I also received Biometrics Collection Letter, and I did it already. Now it seems there is no data whatsoever on my application file.
Below is my EE application which was refused.
Review of medical results
  • November 8, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 9, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • November 9, 2022 Your background check was completed.

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes. It was upfront ( possibly I did when I received the invitation to apply for EE, not a spousal application). I passed the exam which was shown in all my applications (EE and PNP), but turned out my point was miscalculated and my application was rejected. I also received Biometrics Collection Letter, and I did it already. Now it seems there is no data whatsoever on my application file.
Below is my EE application which was refused.
Review of medical results
  • November 8, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Most likely they have not linked the medical results from the other application. You could send the paperwork and ask them to accept that as it should still be valid. No idea whether it will work.