+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! New public policy (PR for international student graduates)

Kharmzy

Feb 13, 2021
As an international student in Canada who graduated in 2020, I currently have a Post graduate work permit and I currently work as an essential work especially during the pandemic. Based on the new update on PR for international students, CAN I apply for my PR based on this new policy because I’ve not accrued upto 1560hours (52 weeks) which is a criterion for the Canadian Experience Class?

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Please what proof do they need to show that I’m employed?
For proof of employment, I will say provide them with the employment letter, pay stubs and offer letter. I think you should be good to go without employment letter as they don't need to verify that you are performing specific job duties for NOC code you mentioned such as CEC. Offer letter and pay stubs should be enough to prove your employment.

tm1111@

Jan 1, 2019
For proof of employment, I will say provide them with the employment letter, pay stubs and offer letter. I think you should be good to go without employment letter as they don't need to verify that you are performing specific job duties for NOC code you mentioned such as CEC. Offer letter and pay stubs should be enough to prove your employment.
Do we need to get employer reference letter dated May 6th?