+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed with Schedule C/Tranistion Plans for LMIA ( Panic Mode)

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hi, Could anyone help me with the Schedule C/Transition plan form for the LMIA. It would be of great help if someone can help me at the earliest as Service Canada has asked me to add that to my application and submit again. Thanks in advance

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is weird - the employer is responsible to fill out Schedule C. It would be very improper if he expects you (the foreign worker) to do this task. How can you complete the form when the questions are directed at him/her anyway? Aside from that, the questions are pretty straightforward; if any seem confusing, the employer can ask Service Canada for clarification. I'm not trying to be unhelpful but your boss seems to be looking for shortcuts.

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
Agreed with above- the schedule C is very employer focused and should not be filled out by out. In this form the employer has to note specific business plans to transition you into a permanent residency spot and refill your role with local Canadians. Also if your employer applies for another LMIA for another person in the future, they would refer back to this transition plan to ensure your employer is following through with what was written in the TP. As such is essential that your employer fills out this form, not you as the applicant as it could have implications on the business in the future.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reply. My employer is not really finding a shortcut but he is just confused on what to fill in the schedule C as this is the first time he is applying and LMIA. He has been pretty helpful so far. So from my end i am just trying to find solutions for that so that he doesn't mess up the application . After it is me who needs an approved LMIA . Does anyone have a copy of their TP( transitions plan) . It would be of great help and really appreciate it. Thanks again guys

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
prashanthbv said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reply. My employer is not really finding a shortcut but he is just confused on what to fill in the schedule C as this is the first time he is applying and LMIA. He has been pretty helpful so far. So from my end i am just trying to find solutions for that so that he doesn't mess up the application . After it is me who needs an approved LMIA . Does anyone have a copy of their TP( transitions plan) . It would be of great help and really appreciate it. Thanks again guys
Hey
I am not sure whether people could share their transition plans as it speaks ver specifically about business plans which I presume is confidential information, specifically in my line of work.

I would be happy to give you some advice based on the feedback my caseworker has provided. I will check with my boss and come back to you.

prashanthbv

Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Thanks a lot buddy, that would be great. If you are okay to share what to fill in that, that should help me well. I understand all the official details are confidential. So worried about it now.

Judlu

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
BritEm said:
Hey
I am not sure whether people could share their transition plans as it speaks ver specifically about business plans which I presume is confidential information, specifically in my line of work.

I would be happy to give you some advice based on the feedback my caseworker has provided. I will check with my boss and come back to you.
Hi! My situation is pretty much the same: my employer tries to help me with LMIA but doesn't have any experience with it. And I'm the person who is interested in positive result. I'm also confused by how fill Transition Plan form better (We're going to point only one activity - supporting my PR by job offer) but we're not sure how it should be formulated correctly and what should be the dates for these activities.

I appreciate if you can share your experience and probably a sample of Transition Plan. Of course I understand the confidentiality requirement.

Thank you!

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi! My situation is pretty much the same: my employer tries to help me with LMIA but doesn't have any experience with it. And I'm the person who is interested in positive result. I'm also confused by how fill Transition Plan form better (We're going to point only one activity - supporting my PR by job offer) but we're not sure how it should be formulated correctly and what should be the dates for these activities.

I appreciate if you can share your experience and probably a sample of Transition Plan. Of course I understand the confidentiality requirement.

Thank you!
can you please share your transition plan? As I am helping my employer as well and same boat on helping me for PR by job offer.

comara85

Oct 26, 2018
can you please share your transition plan? As I am helping my employer as well and same boat on helping me for PR by job offer.
Hi did you ever figure out how to formulate correctly the activity statement for supporting the PR thorugh the job offer?.
Thanks for your help