+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed to fill out the Travel Document Application

bhumyinder

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Dear Seniors,

Would you be able to help me fill out the below question in Travel Doc App Form:

1. Point 14. "Your Activities and Employment - Give details of what you have been doing for past 5 years. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, time spent studying etc. If you became a permanent resident 5 years ago : List your activities and employment from the time you became permanent resident."

So I need to know what should I fill in From and To date since I have been working under my current company for 3 years and still continuing to work. Also, do I have to mention the details of my company prior to this in order to reflect the entire 5 year span.

Note: I landed on 6th May 2014 and returned back on 10th May 2014.

2. In Supporting Docs they have advised following:

- A Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- An expired PR card
- Employment Documents
- Financial Documents
- Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment forms

So I need to know if I have to provide Confirmation of Permanent Residence document - then does it have to be the original or copy of the same.

Please respond at the earliest.

Many thanks

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
bhumyinder said:
Seniors,

Please help.

Thanks
What is this application for? You have already landed, so you already got your PR visa?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
namaste said:
What is this application for? You have already landed, so you already got your PR visa?
If you exit Canada after landing but before receiving your PR card, you cannot reenter without a travel-doc

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
bhumyinder said:
Dear Seniors,

Would you be able to help me fill out the below question in Travel Doc App Form:

1. Point 14. "Your Activities and Employment - Give details of what you have been doing for past 5 years. Include jobs held, periods of unemployment, time spent studying etc. If you became a permanent resident 5 years ago : List your activities and employment from the time you became permanent resident."

So I need to know what should I fill in From and To date since I have been working under my current company for 3 years and still continuing to work. Also, do I have to mention the details of my company prior to this in order to reflect the entire 5 year span.

Note: I landed on 6th May 2014 and returned back on 10th May 2014.

2. In Supporting Docs they have advised following:

- A Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- An expired PR card
- Employment Documents
- Financial Documents
- Revenue Canada Notice of Assessment forms

So I need to know if I have to provide Confirmation of Permanent Residence document - then does it have to be the original or copy of the same.

Please respond at the earliest.

Many thanks
Cover all five years.

Attach a copy of the COPR.