+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed on PR Photo re-send request

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi,

I am a primary applicant and my wife is a dependent on our PR application. We finished the landing last week together and Today I received an email with an attached PDF file. On Top right end side, it states the application number, my UCI number and my name along with the address. This letter is to re-send the photos.

So my question is: Does this mean that only I need to re-send the photos or me & my wife both need to send the photos ? (I am curious because in all emails from CIC previously it was stated my name only as I am a primary applicant such as invitation, passport request etc)

Any help would be appreciated.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,

I am a primary applicant and my wife is a dependent on our PR application. We finished the landing last week together and Today I received an email with an attached PDF file. On Top right end side, it states the application number, my UCI number and my name along with the address. This letter is to re-send the photos.

So my question is: Does this mean that only I need to re-send the photos or me & my wife both need to send the photos ? (I am curious because in all emails from CIC previously it was stated my name only as I am a primary applicant such as invitation, passport request etc)

1. Probably only yours, but to be safe, send them for both of you.

Reactions: HDcanada

ferrhari

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

The letter clearly addresses the person for whom the photo request has been made, if you have given a separate email id for your wife you might want to check it, and if you have kid the request comes via regular mail.

Reactions: HDcanada

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
The letter clearly addresses the person for whom the photo request has been made, if you have given a separate email id for your wife you might want to check it, and if you have kid the request comes via regular mail.
Thanks a lot for your time to reply to me. Yes I called CIc to re-verify and they said it's only for me and not for my wife. As PR card application treated as independently so each should get a separate email.