+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed in filling WES Academic Records Request Form

krrishnan

Dec 22, 2019
My surname in passport is fully expanded where as in my Academic Records they are just Initials. Thanks to everyone in forum that i have created my WES Profile as in Passport and the Credentials field as in Academic Records.

In Passport: Given Name: Xxxx Surname: Yyyy
In Degree Certificate: Given Name: Xxxx Surname: Y

In the WES Academic request form ( https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf ) what should be my
Last / Family name?

krrishnan

Dec 22, 2019
Below is WES Academic Records Request Form

Should i enter my Last name as in Passport or Credentials? and what is previous name? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

A. For Applicants: This form is provided to facilitate the release of your academic records by your academic institution. You are responsible for contacting your academic institution directly.

1. 1) Complete the top part of this form. You must include your WES reference number.

2. 2) Submit this form to the registrar/controller of examinations or other authorized official where you obtained your credential(s).

3. 3) Print additional copies of this form as necessary.
WES Reference No. (required)

Last/Family Name
First/Given Name
Previous Name (if applicable) Institution Name

Degree Name (if applicable)
Student ID or Roll Number at sending institution (if applicable)

Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) Country

Year of Award (if applicable)

Dates Attended

From_____________________ To ____________________ (mm/yyyy) (mm/yyyy)

Major

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
My surname in passport is fully expanded where as in my Academic Records they are just Initials. Thanks to everyone in forum that i have created my WES Profile as in Passport and the Credentials field as in Academic Records.

In Passport: Given Name: Xxxx Surname: Yyyy
In Degree Certificate: Given Name: Xxxx Surname: Y

In the WES Academic request form ( https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf ) what should be my
Last / Family name?
Hey dear,
What did you do. I also have same problem of name difference on passport and certificates. Please guide me how to fill the name field in this form; according to tge passport or academic records.

ManuSwings

Feb 4, 2020
Hello there ! i think we ill have to put it as per the name on your academics.

Even i am on the same page. It makes sence mentioning your academics name since it is a form which helps us to request the university for documents.

Anyway i have dropped in a query to wes.. Lets see what they come back with.

Thanks
Manu

krrishnan

Dec 22, 2019
Hey dear,
What did you do. I also have same problem of name difference on passport and certificates. Please guide me how to fill the name field in this form; according to tge passport or academic records.
In the wes application form i ended up writing as it is in Degree Certificate as i will be submitting this to Anna University. But in the WES website profile i entered as it is in my passport

Ral8

Aug 20, 2020
Hi there,

I have some question about WES Academic Records Request Form.Firstly, about For Date awarded of Authorized Officials, I have not gotten awarded yet. It is not written “If applicable “.Should I write down this part ? Next question is about sending to WES. Once I get my credential in sealed envelop, I ‘d like to send to WES. Should I use my university’s address to send to WES or is it available to send my house adress?

Thank you for your time. I look forward hearing from you soon.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hi there,

I have some question about WES Academic Records Request Form.Firstly, about For Date awarded of Authorized Officials, I have not gotten awarded yet. It is not written “If applicable “.Should I write down this part ? Next question is about sending to WES. Once I get my credential in sealed envelop, I ‘d like to send to WES. Should I use my university’s address to send to WES or is it available to send my house adress?

Thank you for your time. I look forward hearing from you soon.
1.) Awarded date is the date you received your degree. If you havnot received your degree I am sure you have provisional degree, you can write that date.

2.) Use your university's address to send envelope. Post office or courier services near or inside your university.

Ral8

Aug 20, 2020
Hello there !

I have a question about Major in WES Academic Records Request Form .I offer to submit my High school( secondary education )credential.I graduated High School though, I didn't have major. I just learnt in general course .Should I write down major of High School ?If so, what major should I write ?

Thank you to read my inquiry. I look forward hearing from you soon.

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hello there !

I have a question about Major in WES Academic Records Request Form .I offer to submit my High school( secondary education )credential.I graduated High School though, I didn't have major. I just learnt in general course .Should I write down major of High School ?If so, what major should I write ?

Thank you to read my inquiry. I look forward hearing from you soon.
Just leave it blank. Academic request form is optional so dont worry much about this.However, I do not think you need to send school education credentials. You only need grad n post grad credentials

spannu

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone,

I need to ask that while filling academic form I can write other information in pdf but what about the signature?

Should I download it, sign and then scan and upload?

Second question
: I have done 2 years Master's in 2012 to 2014 but due to some reason I have reappeared in one exam in late 2015. So, now my degree certificate shows passing year as 2016.

While submitting online ECA form there are two fields named as Attendance Start Year and Attendance End Year.

Should I fill 2014 in Attendance End Year or 2016?

Thanks

idrees719

Sep 23, 2020
Just leave it blank. Academic request form is optional so dont worry much about this.However, I do not think you need to send school education credentials. You only need grad n post grad credentials
Hi.

Urgent Help. I am Confused as I am filling the Academic Records Request Form to submit to Osmania University. I just want to know, there a section that says WES Reference No._______ after the Part B For Authorized Officials , do i need to mention the WES no. in that section before submitting it to the University? or the Officials will fill it?

Earliest Reply will be appreciated.

Thank you

DeepRaman658

Oct 12, 2019
Hi.

Urgent Help. I am Confused as I am filling the Academic Records Request Form to submit to Osmania University. I just want to know, there a section that says WES Reference No._______ after the Part B For Authorized Officials , do i need to mention the WES no. in that section before submitting it to the University? or the Officials will fill it?

Earliest Reply will be appreciated.

Thank you
Hey

It is advisable to write WES reference no by youself to avoid any mistake.

Reactions: idrees719

mail2ali.net

Nov 20, 2020
My name is XXX YYY ZZZ in degree certificate where YYY is my father name
whereas in my passport it is XXX ZZZ ( first name and last name)
in WES Academic Records Request Form what should i write in last name and first name.