Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
2-11-2017
Passport Req..
29-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2017
Yeah so I am assuming they might not have printed VISA yet. It will approve once they will stick the VISA. I am just thinking it.
Hi, here is my personal experience. After I got my PPR email, I sent my passport to Ottawa for PR VISA stamping, and I have also sent Ottawa office several emails to ask about my passport stamping status during the long wait time, they replied me the exact same thing as they replied to you : "Your application has been finalized and your passport will be returned to you shortly". After I got this replied email. I waited for another 20 days to get approved in my CIC online account, so I really do not think it means they have already printed out your VISA, it only means your whole process of Permanent residence is almost done. You still need to wait for about 1 month to get your passport back. Have a nice day!

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Hi, here is my personal experience. After I got my PPR email, I sent my passport to Ottawa for PR VISA stamping, and I have also sent Ottawa office several emails to ask about my passport stamping status during the long wait time, they replied me the exact same thing as they replied to you : "Your application has been finalized and your passport will be returned to you shortly". After I got this replied email. I waited for another 20 days to get approved in my CIC online account, so I really do not think it means they have already printed out your VISA, it only means your whole process of Permanent residence is almost done. You still need to wait for about 1 month to get your passport back. Have a nice day!
May be you are true and I am not in hurry as well. Let process take its own time. But I think for inland CEC, it does not takes that much time. So I am little hopeful.

Reactions: iris19950711

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
@rahul123b @MuggleOnline

Hey guys,
I did call cic today,agent told me that he will leave a note on my file & said cpc ottawa will send you another ready for visa email. You can send new annex a & ottawa will hold on your passport untill they get your new annex a.

I just got second ready for visa email, so we should go ahead & send them new annex a form

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
@rahul123b @MuggleOnline

Hey guys,
I did call cic today,agent told me that he will leave a note on my file & said cpc ottawa will send you another ready for visa email. You can send new annex a & ottawa will hold on your passport untill they get your new annex a.

I just got second ready for visa email, so we should go ahead & send them new annex a form
So problem solved... congrats...

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
@rahul123b @MuggleOnline

Hey guys,

Was the Annex A form the same? We struggled to get through to the CIC but did send the full form the next day - hopefully that is ok

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Yeah it was same, i don't think there was anything different in new one as compared to old one
Ok great - will try and get hold of them on Monday and just inform them that we sent the Annex A separately. Thanks so much for your help :) Hopefully we will get our passports back soon!

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Ok great - will try and get hold of them on Monday and just inform them that we sent the Annex A separately. Thanks so much for your help :) Hopefully we will get our passports back soon!
Yeah,I don't even think that it would have been an issue of sending incomplete annex a as ready for visa email was sent to our email account, our passport will be sent by us & address written on envelope & return envelope is ours. Plus they will know that gmail crops the email.

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hey...same thing happened with me and I did the same thing...sent the same form today...so did u get any response from them.??

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
In my READY FOR VISA email instruction, there is a Canada address to send the passport, as I live in Canada. My husband lives in Sri Lanka.
Can anyone let me know, how to proceed with my husband's passport? I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

How long it will take them to respond?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
In my READY FOR VISA email instruction, there is a Canada address to send the passport, as I live in Canada. My husband lives in Sri Lanka.
Can anyone let me know, how to proceed with my husband's passport? I sent an email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . but I didn't receive any confirmation email.

How long it will take them to respond?
I sent an email on this ID requesting additional time to submit passport and got a reply in 4 weeks.

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Anyone received the PR with the below scenario, please let me know.
Primary applicant lives in Canada and the spouse lives outside of Canada.

1. The primary applicant only received the ready for visa email
2. The primary applicant should finish stamping and complete the landing process, then the spouse will get the passport request?

I called the agent, but he is not sure about the process.
Please, anyone help me with this.

Roharo21

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Yeah,I don't even think that it would have been an issue of sending incomplete annex a as ready for visa email was sent to our email account, our passport will be sent by us & address written on envelope & return envelope is ours. Plus they will know that gmail crops the email.
Hi....same thing happened with me...so did you get any reply from them or got your passports back??