+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed - Forgot to sign "Annex A" in PPR documents

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I have received my PPR mail recently and today I had posted my passport and photos by Canada Post as per instructions mentioned in my PPR Mail.
Though I tried my best to follow all the instructions very carefully but I am really very doubtful about signing "Annex A". Actually I have filled it out and signed it very first time but when I was putting it inside the envelop, I thought that address is not written very clearly. So I took another printout and filled it correctly but I think I forgot to sign it. I am really unable to recall signing it.

So here I am really worried about thinking what would happen to my documents and to my application? This is the reason I am posting this message to know how I can correct this mistake? Should I send a separate copy of duly signed "Annex A" by another post?

Please help me in this, I am really worried about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Bhardwa

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I have received my PPR mail recently and today I had posted my passport and photos by Canada Post as per instructions mentioned in my PPR Mail.
Though I tried my best to follow all the instructions very carefully but I am really very doubtful about signing "Annex A". Actually I have filled it out and signed it very first time but when I was putting it inside the envelop, I thought that address is not written very clearly. So I took another printout and filled it correctly but I think I forgot to sign it. I am really unable to recall signing it.

So here I am really worried about thinking what would happen to my documents and to my application? This is the reason I am posting this message to know how I can correct this mistake? Should I send a separate copy of duly signed "Annex A" by another post?

Please help me in this, I am really worried about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul Bhardwa
any updates on this?

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
any updates on this?
No, I did send mai to Ottawa and explained them what happened. May be I will try calling them sometime today. The problem is that hold time in the call is around 50 minutes now a days but I will try today. Lets see what they say.

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
No, I did send mai to Ottawa and explained them what happened. May be I will try calling them sometime today. The problem is that hold time in the call is around 50 minutes now a days but I will try today. Lets see what they say.
Please let me know what they say - our Annex A form is wrong too. Gmail truncated the form so we only saw half and printed half and sent that with our passports.
Tried to call this morning but the call volume was too high.
Do you think we should send the correct form through separately with a letter of explanation?

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Please let me know what they say - our Annex A form is wrong too. Gmail truncated the form so we only saw half and printed half and sent that with our passports.
Tried to call this morning but the call volume was too high.
Do you think we should send the correct form through separately with a letter of explanation?
I am also thinking same. I did send them a mail explaining the situation and waiting for reply. Please let me know if you hear anything from them.

Regards,

Rahul

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Yes we did exactly the same thing too, although it seems like they will only reply in 20 working days to the mail (judging from the automated response). I think I am going to resend the form today with a LoE and hope that it is OK - at least the barcode is there so they can see which application it belongs to.
Its so frustrating!
Please let me know if you hear anything too

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
I got reply from CPC saying that my application has been finalized and they will return my passport on the address written on Annex A which does not has my signature. They also mentioned that please allow two days for tracker for your return envelope to become active.

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Oh wow that was super fast!
Congratulations, the long wait is almost over for you. I am glad there were no problems with your form - it seems like the address is the most important part.
Thanks so much for letting me know

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Oh wow that was super fast!
Congratulations, the long wait is almost over for you. I am glad there were no problems with your form - it seems like the address is the most important part.
Thanks so much for letting me know
All the best to you as well. You will hear soon too...Do not worry much...

MuggleOnline

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
All the best to you as well. You will hear soon too...Do not worry much...
Thanks :) I am just a bit paranoid, between this and all the Quebec related issues, I will be so relieved once this is all over and our passports are safely back in our hands.
Congratulations again, it really has been a long road for you

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I got reply from CPC saying that my application has been finalized and they will return my passport on the address written on Annex A which does not has my signature. They also mentioned that please allow two days for tracker for your return envelope to become active.
Oh great man, does your application status shows approved in mycic account?

rahul123b

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Strange, i have heard that application shows approved after they print out co-pr & stamp the visa
Yeah so I am assuming they might not have printed VISA yet. It will approve once they will stick the VISA. I am just thinking it.