+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for Visitor Visa from India- Previous refusal

ranjotshahbad

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to apply visitor visa for Canada and my question is for my past refusal from other countries to mention it in Canada application forms.

1. I have got one refusal from US 2 years back.. Shall I mention it in my CA application?
2. I got second refusal from Australia 6 months back.. not sure if Aus and CA share the information?

PS: Currently I have schengen visa in my passport so I think it will help me to get the TRV.

Please advise and any help would be appreciate.

I want to apply it from India (Delhi office).

Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I am planning to apply visitor visa for Canada and my question is for my past refusal from other countries to mention it in Canada application forms.

1. I have got one refusal from US 2 years back.. Shall I mention it in my CA application?
2. I got second refusal from Australia 6 months back.. not sure if Aus and CA share the information?

PS: Currently I have schengen visa in my passport so I think it will help me to get the TRV.

Please advise and any help would be appreciate.

I want to apply it from India (Delhi office).

Thanks
1. Yes
2. Yes Australia and Canada share information

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yes, all these countries share immigration data.

Failure to declare previous visa refusals to any country could result in a 5 years' ban for misrepresentation. Don't even think of hiding these visa refusals.

Travel history is just one aspect of a visa assessment. That said, have you traveled to the EU on this Schengen visa?

You need to prove you have strong ties to India + a genuine reason to visit + a good financial situation. Travel history will help

ranjotshahbad

Sep 14, 2018
Yes, all these countries share immigration data.

Failure to declare previous visa refusals to any country could result in a 5 years' ban for misrepresentation. Don't even think of hiding these visa refusals.

Travel history is just one aspect of a visa assessment. That said, have you traveled to the EU on this Schengen visa?

You need to prove you have strong ties to India + a genuine reason to visit + a good financial situation. Travel history will help
Thanks Bryanna for your response and suggestion.
Yes, recently I have traveled to EU for a week on this visa, and also I have a job and good financial conditions in India.

Thanks