+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!! MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE NOTICE

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
So on 25th of July I submitted my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada.
22nd August I received medical surveillance form. I filled that form and submitted to Ircc through webform.
after 30days it was not updated on my profile. So again I submitted that form to Ircc on 24th September.
Today I called them and they told me, your form get updated on the system on 28th September. The one you submitted on 24th of September
What should i do next? Its been approximately 85 days I didn’t received my Ecopr
thanks

Osin16

Jul 17, 2021
So on 25th of July I submitted my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada.
22nd August I received medical surveillance form. I filled that form and submitted to Ircc through webform.
after 30days it was not updated on my profile. So again I submitted that form to Ircc on 24th September.
Today I called them and they told me, your form get updated on the system on 28th September. The one you submitted on 24th of September
What should i do next? Its been approximately 85 days I didn’t received my Ecopr
thanks
Hi, did you get any update. We are in similar situation. We are anxious too.

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi, did you get any update. We are in similar situation. We are anxious too.
On 90th day My photo got rejected from PR portal but still I didn’t received my ECOPR. On the other hand I received an email from medical surveillance team and they were saying, we are not holding your PR (means medical surveillance is not affecting your PR process time) . I think this is a lie.

Max Kapoor

Sep 28, 2021
No I was outside canada. You can even approach the local health community now and check with them. If they have you on file then you can go ahead with the surveillance.
Was the surveillance covered under OHIP for you? Or do you need to pay and how much?

Osin16

Jul 17, 2021
On 90th day My photo got rejected from PR portal but still I didn’t received my ECOPR. On the other hand I received an email from medical surveillance team and they were saying, we are not holding your PR (means medical surveillance is not affecting your PR process time) . I think this is a lie.
SO we contacted our local MP. Not sure if it's a coincidence. I got an email from ircc survelliance team no action is required from our end. The next week we got our ecopr. 2 days after my spouse photo got rejected and asked to submit a new photo. But i guess it's for the physical card. Our express entry profile is also approved. Hoping to get the card. We contacted our MP and wanted to ensure anything pending from our side in terms of medical survelliance.

Sasidhar008

Feb 18, 2022
well if you have active TB for example, you can get rejected.

If you had pneumonia before and those dots are the consequence of that, you'll be fine
I have also similar case
I got ditto letter today for my spouse with same wordings.. I have my PR file approved yesterday 19 Apr, however, I am still waiting for the COPR email from IRCC. I am inland Canada CEC applicant. will this create any delay in getting COPR email? my/spouse medical was passed by IRCC on 20 Oct 2020 , after my spouse furtherance medical exam. Does my spouse need to go for another follow-up medical exam? where did you end up finally?
Hi mano, I am also in the same situation, can you please share your number to discy

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
i have got medical surveillance letter .. is der any chance of decision soon on my student file?
Hi I also have the same issue. I am yet to land in canada. But i need to confirm any medical issue is not going affect my immigration status.

Jag47

Jan 16, 2023
Barnala
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
u got ppr?
Yes brother. I also got my passport stamp along with medical surveillance undertaking. Can you guide me further please. I don't think i ll get PR or any Job with this Medical state. Mentally depressed now

rubina1233

Star Member
Mar 27, 2022
Yes brother. I also got my passport stamp along with medical surveillance undertaking. Can you guide me further please. I don't think i ll get PR or any Job with this Medical state. Mentally depressed now
u got ppr first or undertaking or dey came together