+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me verify this LMIA

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Also, if this is just an aptitude test, that doesn't really mean anything. They are just getting leads for their own database. Still, you never know till you try!

Reactions: crs350onip

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Also, if this is just an aptitude test, that doesn't really mean anything. They are just getting leads for their own database. Still, you never know till you try!
@21Goose - Thanks alot for all your advice.

I have already completed the aptitude and personality test as it didn't asked for any personal details. They haven't asked for any payment as well !

Lets see and better luck :)

miniee

Sep 24, 2019
Hello everyone- Thanks in advance for answering this.

Do genuine companies send the aptitude test email while replying to candidate’s application?

Hi what happened? are you selected? what is the status now? I also got an offer from them

miniee

Sep 24, 2019
Hello all,

Actually I have been approached by consultant who has offerred me job from the employer named "Patriclines".

The position offered to me is "Accountant"
Below I have provided the details of LMIA, can you all please help me validate the genuineness of this LMIA??

System File Number : 8001505
Service Canada Centre :3719-ForeignWorker Recruitment Branch
Service Canada Officer DeniseZec
Opinion Expiry Date :2021-04-28

Employer Information
Employer ID # :03220**
Employer Name :Jason Wilson
Employer Contact (S)
Contact Name Contact Number Other Phone
Jason Wilson

(Primary)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID :99613**
Third Party Company :
Name of Representative Phone Fax
BARRISTERERIC YOUNG (IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY)
Worker Information
Last Name First Name
DHILLON JAGJIT SINGH

Job Information NOC
code and Title :0621-Retail and Wholesale Trade manager
Number of Positions :1 Staff
Level of Education :As required by Employer
Language Requirements

Oral :English
Written :English

Regulatory Body :This occupation is not regulated
Duration of Employment :24 months
Wage :17 per hour
Benefits :Available
Hour of Work :12 hours
Location(s) of Employment :3393W,18thAve,VancouverBC,V6S1A8,Canada

Please help folks !!
Thanks in advance

Please tell me the status of yours?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello All,

I have came back to this thread after almost 6 months, I still know I initiated this thread. Thanks for all the valuable suggestions and experiences you shared.

Some people told me here that I will still go ahead and loose some dollars there by not listening to anyone. But that was not the thing.

I had dropped it straight away since I dint wanted to loose my hard earned money in any case, so I got it confirmed and investigated and later on moved ahead towards something better in life.

Luckily, I cracked an interview in India itself of a 103 years old MNC (US, UK and Canada) in April last week and now I am working for it.

But I still have aspirations to move abroad for better opportunities but in a genuine way.

So I would request all of you to drop the offers of this fraud consultancy named Jobslinks, as they are operating with several other names also.

All the best to all of you.

Reactions: scylla

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
bro
just want to know that bcom and mba finance degree holder is sufficient for Accountant lmia for work permit

or we need CPA or CA degree