+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me verify this LMIA

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hello all,

Actually I have been approached by consultant who has offerred me job from the employer named "Patriclines".

The position offered to me is "Accountant"
Below I have provided the details of LMIA, can you all please help me validate the genuineness of this LMIA??

System File Number : 8001505
Service Canada Centre :3719-ForeignWorker Recruitment Branch
Service Canada Officer DeniseZec
Opinion Expiry Date :2021-04-28

Employer Information
Employer ID # :03220**
Employer Name :Jason Wilson
Employer Contact (S)
Contact Name Contact Number Other Phone
Jason Wilson

(Primary)
Third Party Information
Third Party ID :99613**
Third Party Company :
Name of Representative Phone Fax
BARRISTERERIC YOUNG (IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY)
Worker Information
Last Name First Name
DHILLON JAGJIT SINGH

Job Information NOC
code and Title :0621-Retail and Wholesale Trade manager
Number of Positions :1 Staff
Level of Education :As required by Employer
Language Requirements

Oral :English
Written :English

Regulatory Body :This occupation is not regulated
Duration of Employment :24 months
Wage :17 per hour
Benefits :Available
Hour of Work :12 hours
Location(s) of Employment :3393W,18thAve,VancouverBC,V6S1A8,Canada

Please help folks !!
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello all,

Actually I have been approached by consultant who has offerred me job from the employer named "Patriclines".

Below I have provided the details of LMIA, can you all please help me validate the genuineness of this LMIA??

Employer Information
Employer Contact (S)
Jason Wilson

(Primary)
Third Party Information
Third Party Company :
Worker Information
Last Name First Name
DHILLON JAGJIT SINGH

Job Information NOC
Language Requirements

Please help folks !!
Thanks in advance
1. 3393 West 18th Ave. is a residential street address (google maps)
2. There is no lawyer named Eric Young in Vancouver (BC Lawyer Directory)
3. Were you interviewed for the job? Did you apply? Through a consultant?
4. Probably fake

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You say the job is accountant? Not according to what you pasted -

Job Information NOC

It says hours of work 12 hour, but how many days? Looking at the mistakes in grammar 'BARRISTERERIC YOUNG' I would say it is fake.

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello all,

Employer Information
Employer Contact (S)
Jason Wilson

(Primary)
Third Party Information
Third Party Company :
Worker Information
Last Name First Name
DHILLON JAGJIT SINGH

Job Information NOC
Language Requirements

Please help folks !!
Thanks in advance

Most likely, it's fake! Be careful.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Thanks for all your assistance. Let me add more information for you all to help me.

@PMM I was not interviewed for this job. My CV was shortlisted and then I appeared for General Aptitude test conducted by the Consultant. Then after clearing it it took 12-15 days I got my LMIA and the letter of appointment as well.

@russ6970 Yes the job is of Accountant. This is mentioned regarding my hours of work in Letter of Appointment -
Your working hours will be 8 hours as per state working hours/normal working
days. And Maximum 4 hour’s overtime is given

Let me explain you the process how it is working and then you all can help me more deeply -

Me----------Consultant in India--------------Consultant in Canada--------------Employer (Patriclines)

So, my consultant has also registered my details on http://www.cic.gc.ca and he has provided me the user ID and password to upload three documents -

1. Employment Reference Letter (upload confirmation letter which we have provided at the start)
2. Proof of Membership (You don't need to upload employer will upload that document)
3. Employment Contract (We will provide you after your medical is completed)

However, I have forwarded my medical completion and waiting for Employment Contract and once received then I have to upload it as mentioned in the email by my consultant. My consultant also told me that if it will be fake LMIA then my visa application will be rejected if it will not be genuine. As of now I have not paid anything to my Consultant.

In the same email from the consultant I have received the following information -

Dear Candidate,
As per new update by the the Employer, this mail is to inform you that your Visa Application Charges of 340CA$ will be paid by the employer. You don't need to pay for your Application charges.

Now you all please provide your valuable assistance.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Can anyone provide me the contact details of Patriclines??
Assume you have looked at the website for http://www.patriclines.com/ which appears to be basic with no real information or contacts. The social media links go nowhere other than back to the home page. The domain was only created 9/2018.

Has all the indications that it is a front for a scam and the fact you have no contact details your self for your supposed future employer should be a red flag. LMIAs by the way usually take months not days by the time an employer has followed the procedure .

What seems unusual about this is the number of supposed job posts behind the website http://www.vacancy.patriclines.com/ to make it look like a genuine recruitment consultant.

Last edited:

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Assume you have looked at the website for http://www.patriclines.com/ which appears to be basic with no real information or contacts. The social media links go nowhere other than back to the hone page. The domain was only created 9/2018. Has all the indications that it is a front for a scam and the fact you have no contact details your self for your supposed future employer should be a red flag.
Yes exactly

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hi all,

The consultant is convincing me to upload the documents http://www.cic.gc.ca/ using the ID password they have provided. The employer will pay 340CA for me as said and I don't have to pay anything.

Consultant keeps on saying that if LMIA is fake and fraud then validation will also fail by submitting the application.
Please suggest what to do !!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
At least the consultant is being truthful that if the LMIA is fake your application will go no further. Anyone can set up a MYCIC account so that proves nothing

What I still do not understand is the you seem willing to accept a job offer without any contact with the ‘employer’ but just with the consultant. Even your initial post does not reconcile with the job, accountant, that you think you are applying for plus do you think there are no unemployed accountants in BC who could take this position as opposed to taking someone in from outside the country ?

Consultants are obviously not charitable organisations so at some point a cost will come into play either that or they will sell on your personal details.

Decision is ultimately yours given you have had contact with the consultant but surely the consultant should be putting you in contact with the employer if they have not already. Of course doesn’t mean whoever you contact is real but that’s for you to decide.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

The consultant is convincing me to upload the documents http://www.cic.gc.ca/ using the ID password they have provided. The employer will pay 340CA for me as said and I don't have to pay anything.

Consultant keeps on saying that if LMIA is fake and fraud then validation will also fail by submitting the application.
Please suggest what to do !!
What is the 340 fee your consultant is talking about that the company is going to pay?

This is quite clearly a scam. But of course, it's your money.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Still doesn't make sense.

The job offer you have doesn't qualify for an open work permit.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Assume you have looked at the website for http://www.patriclines.com/ which appears to be basic with no real information or contacts. The social media links go nowhere other than back to the home page. The domain was only created 9/2018.

Has all the indications that it is a front for a scam and the fact you have no contact details your self for your supposed future employer should be a red flag. LMIAs by the way usually take months not days by the time an employer has followed the procedure .

What seems unusual about this is the number of supposed job posts behind the website http://www.vacancy.patriclines.com/ to make it look like a genuine recruitment consultant.
http://www.patriclines.com/ is a partial clone of http://www.ragadigital.com/

To beat the chaos of digital world, we create a platform for our clients to get heard, to woo more customers and ultimately to earn more revenue. We are contemporary in our approach, result-driven in our aim, innovative in our strategies and the best in digital marketing services. Our cutting-edge digital world strategies strike perfect balance between creative thinking and technology propelling online presence of our clients. We build engaging communication that brings brands closer to their audience and deliver strategies that widen brand reach. Connect with us to make your designing, content, and digital strategies win in the evolving digital world.
This is the signature of a scam operation.

Reactions: badar14 and scylla