+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me plz plz

FD

Jan 20, 2008
i am from pak .. my uncle lives in canada and he wants to sponsor us he put a case to sponsor .. all the formalities hav finished in canada and we recieved all the immigration application forms .. but b4 sponsiring us he also sponsored my elder brother few year bak and in my elder brother forms he wrote wrong birthdates of mine and younger sister's which differs from our real birthdates.. now i confuse wat shud i write in my forms the wrong one which my brother worte in his form or the real one .. plz plz plz help me .. i'll be very gratefull if any1 kindly response thank you..

FD

Jan 20, 2008
plz thai guy .. brother tell me wats the solution wat shud i do is there any solution for ma problem ...do they check my brother's forms too plz help me i am very confused!

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
FD...........There is a 90% chance that your brother's application details and yours could be cross checked, for accuracy. But that's ok. An 'ERROR' is an error. And it has to be 'righted'. You must put your actual date of birth on your forms. By actual I mean the date on your birth cert., education transcripts, passport etc.,
In Asia and more so in the Sub-Continent there are differences in dates of birth for a lot of people. Most often parents register the date of birth of the child many days/months after the birth. Causing a lot of confusion. All the best with your application !!!!

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
mikelingen said:
FD...........There is a 90% chance that your brother's application details and yours could be cross checked, for accuracy. But that's ok. An 'ERROR' is an error. And it has to be 'righted'. You must put your actual date of birth on your forms. By actual I mean the date on your birth cert., education transcripts, passport etc.,
In Asia and more so in the Sub-Continent there are differences in dates of birth for a lot of people. Most often parents register the date of birth of the child many days/months after the birth. Causing a lot of confusion. All the best with your application !!!!
Of course, there's also the issue that an uncle can't sponsor nieces/nephews.