+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help in picking the NOC 2173 or 2174

lazycrazyboon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
Hi,

I will soon be creating my profile to enter the express entry pool. I worked in an IT company in India 5 years ago and below is the experience letter summary I had recieved when I parted ways with them.
I can't decide if it fits the NOC code 2173 or 2174? Please feel free to comment if you think if it fits neither. I mean it's not an exact match to any of the NOC codes so I am quite uncertain what to do about it.

Designation - Project Engineer
Duties -
1. Experience in application testing and in development
2. List of various technologies I used (.net, asp. net , MSSQL, WCF etc.)
3. Main responsibilities -
i. Providing resource and time estimates for requirements/ bug fixes,
ii. analyzing the business requirements and coming up with the algorithm to implement it, iii. Writing technical specification document to implement the requirement
iv. Review the design document.
v. Writing code to implement the requirement using the technologies listed above.
vi. Database performance tuning.
vii. Identifying risk and impact on all modules based on the intended implementation of the presented business requirement.

Any help is much appreciated!

sadratizhoush

Jul 21, 2018
Iran
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-02-2019
Hi,

I will soon be creating my profile to enter the express entry pool. I worked in an IT company in India 5 years ago and below is the experience letter summary I had recieved when I parted ways with them.
I can't decide if it fits the NOC code 2173 or 2174? Please feel free to comment if you think if it fits neither. I mean it's not an exact match to any of the NOC codes so I am quite uncertain what to do about it.

Designation - Project Engineer
Duties -
1. Experience in application testing and in development
2. List of various technologies I used (.net, asp. net , MSSQL, WCF etc.)
3. Main responsibilities -
i. Providing resource and time estimates for requirements/ bug fixes,
ii. analyzing the business requirements and coming up with the algorithm to implement it, iii. Writing technical specification document to implement the requirement
iv. Review the design document.
v. Writing code to implement the requirement using the technologies listed above.
vi. Database performance tuning.
vii. Identifying risk and impact on all modules based on the intended implementation of the presented business requirement.

Any help is much appreciated!

Any update? which NOC did you finally choose?