HELP In GIC!!

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Great yes please be behind bank. Yes and once they receive money within a day or two you will have your certificate.
Most welcome bro :) :)
Hi bro!
When i talked last time to the bank officials , they said that Scotiabank will charge $50 from the amount you sent them , i was confused at that time so i said "ok" . But then i thought if money hot deducted from the those 10200$ , and they revert it again , then scotiabank will get 10150$ , which can lead to rejection .
So i contacted them again today, I asked them if any deduction have been made from my money , then add the deducted amount before resending the wire payment . But the customer care executive told me that don't worry , scotiabank will receive 10200$ only , not less. The deduction will be made from your ICICI account .
But i don't know why , i don't trust these guys ,
My question is , are the charges ($50) automatically deducted from my account or will i have to get them added myself.
Although the icici bank is saying it will be deducted and scotiabank will receive $10200 , I am kind of worried.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hey Bro! Got the $50 deducted , so now i know that Scotiabank will receive complete funds :) Hoping to get the confirmation within a day or two :)

Healthspring

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi
Can u help me,i hav face the sam prblm
Gt visa rejection due to mismatch adres.
Can you plz tel wen will get the refund

Gelek

Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys what does adderess mismatch means while creating GIC account . Please tell me I'm planning ttoo

Patel7110

Oct 2, 2018
Hi bro , I contacted Scotiabank today again , but they're still saying "we haven't received your wire payment , it takes 5-8 business days and if u completed payment on 12th of June from India , then it has been approximately 5 days till now "
I will contact my bank in india tomorrow as well if they could trace the payment . I am really worried now , most people get it within this much days but i am still waiting and haven't received even a confirmation . :(
I want to know that how you contacted Scotia bank??
By phone call or any email ID??