M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code : NOSCATT

Beneficiary Bank IndInformat
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga , Ontario , L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code : NOSCCATTCOL

I understand what is Benificiary Bank Information. But what is the meaning of "SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO:"
I didn't use this address anywhere , i did the wire transfer using ICICI BANK vut in the form there was no field where i had to enter this "SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO" address. I am really worried. What does it mean? I have put all other information correctly.

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
The mail that i received from Scotiabank says that

Send Instructions To:
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
44 King Street West Toronto , Ontario , Canada
M5H 1H1
SWIFT Code : NOSCATT

Beneficiary Bank IndInformat
THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
TRANSIT 35972 SSG Transaction Processing
4715 Tahoe Blvd
Mississauga , Ontario , L4W 0B4
SWIFT Code : NOSCCATTCOL

I understand what is Benificiary Bank Information. But what is the meaning of "SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO:"
I didn't use this address anywhere , i did the wire transfer using ICICI BANK vut in the form there was no field where i had to enter this "SEND INSTRUCTIONS TO" address. I am really worried. What does it mean? I have put all other information correctly.

I did receive the same set of instructions and I did not use it either when I transferred the money for GIC. It should be okay, did you receive any soft copy confirmation from bank regarding wire transfer?

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Thanks bro , it was a releif to hear that.
I have initiated the wire transfer yesterday only bro.. so it has not reached Scotiabank yet.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Haven't received it yet bro , i am getting really worried and paranoid now.. feeling really helpless.. , anyway , while sending wire payment through bank , what did you write in "Purpose of Remittance" field ? I wrote "Living Expenses" in it.
Was i supposed to write SSGP?

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Haven't received it yet bro , i am getting really worried and paranoid now.. feeling really helpless.. , anyway , while sending wire payment through bank , what did you write in "Purpose of Remittance" field ? I wrote "Living Expenses" in it.
Was i supposed to write SSGP?
Hi Bro, I mentioned for education purpose. Just to confirm your bank details (Name and Address) are matching to Passport right? please call up scotiabank today evening they will be able to update, their customer support is good. I understand anxiousness, but please try calling them today evening once their working hours starts.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Yeah Bro. I entered the details straight from my passport exactly as it is. Do they have any customer care number that i can dial from india?
Thank You :)

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hello Bro , 10200CAD were withdrawn from my bank account today morning , but i haven't received any yet, do u have any idea when will i receive a confirmation?

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hello Bro , 10200CAD were withdrawn from my bank account today morning , but i haven't received any yet, do u have any idea when will i receive a confirmation?
Hi Bro,

But you did it on Thursday right? because money leave the account immediately or on same day itself.
1-Please confirm with bank a reason for delay since you did it on Thursday and why it was deducted today and when will it reach.
2-Yes you will receive a soft copy of transaction on your registered email ID with all details
3-Yes you can try contacting Scotia bank and they will help you with your queries.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
I talked to the bank bro , all they said was , " money is deducted from your account once the Beneficiary bank(Scotiabank) receives the wire transfer, we could not initiate your wire transfer on thursday and we did it on Friday , then Saturday, Sunday was off , and on Tuesday your wire payment has reached them and now you will get the confirmation , it depends on Scotiabank when will they send you confirmation"
I don't know why he said so , i also think that the money should have been deducted on Friday , but it did today . But now they are saying all this , i can only hope everything is alright and i will contact scotiabank today.
Thanks a lot bro for all the help :)

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I talked to the bank bro , all they said was , " money is deducted from your account once the Beneficiary bank(Scotiabank) receives the wire transfer, we could not initiate your wire transfer on thursday and we did it on Friday , then Saturday, Sunday was off , and on Tuesday your wire payment has reached them and now you will get the confirmation , it depends on Scotiabank when will they send you confirmation"
I don't know why he said so , i also think that the money should have been deducted on Friday , but it did today . But now they are saying all this , i can only hope everything is alright and i will contact scotiabank today.
Thanks a lot bro for all the help :)
Yes please contact Scotiabank today, that is the best way to confirm. It will be alright.
Most welcome bro.

Btw to which college/university are you going? which intake?