+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP In GIC!!

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Actually i wanted to apply earlier but thanks to indian education system , they released the 12th result on 26th may , and so.. i got late :(
No problem, its okay, while waiting for GIC, please prepare other stuffs as per checklist or counselor (If you have one).

I am going for Novascotia community college

Good luck with it.

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi bro , I contacted Scotiabank today again , but they're still saying "we haven't received your wire payment , it takes 5-8 business days and if u completed payment on 12th of June from India , then it has been approximately 5 days till now "
I will contact my bank in india tomorrow as well if they could trace the payment . I am really worried now , most people get it within this much days but i am still waiting and haven't received even a confirmation . :(

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi bro , I contacted Scotiabank today again , but they're still saying "we haven't received your wire payment , it takes 5-8 business days and if u completed payment on 12th of June from India , then it has been approximately 5 days till now "
I will contact my bank in india tomorrow as well if they could trace the payment . I am really worried now , most people get it within this much days but i am still waiting and haven't received even a confirmation . :(
Hi Bro,
Your money was debited on 12th, so that was the day it was done because Money leaves the account on the same day itself once they initiate wire transfer. May be today or tomorrow Socitabank will be able to tell you.
I understand the worry. Please call up your bank today.

Thanks

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hii bro.
I received a mail on my scotiasecure email address , it says that wire payment was rejected because ordering customer address does not match our records , i am literally crying now i don't know what to do .. I think it happened because my indian bank account is in a different city from where i actually live , so the ordering customer address was found different than the one on my passport.
They say that it will take 5-8 business days for the money to be refunded to my account and then i will have to do it again. I guess it would be 10th of July by then . God, why does it have to happen with me only. :(

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hii bro.
I received a mail on my scotiasecure email address , it says that wire payment was rejected because ordering customer address does not match our records , i am literally crying now i don't know what to do .. I think it happened because my indian bank account is in a different city from where i actually live , so the ordering customer address was found different than the one on my passport.
They say that it will take 5-8 business days for the money to be refunded to my account and then i will have to do it again. I guess it would be 10th of July by then . God, why does it have to happen with me only. :(
Hi Bro,

I am so sorry to hear that, yes true they are very strict when it comes to that, so till money is refunded please change everything on your account as per your passport it will take 2 business days I supppose and once money is refunded pls do wire transfer again.
Pls do verify detail again before next wire transfer everything should be as per passport.
I made changes too before doing wire transfer.
I hope this helps and good luck with it again

Priyavart Rajain

Aug 29, 2017
New Delhi , india
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-07-2018
Hi bro , I got my address updated now , what i am thinking is , i still have money left in my account , so i should not wait for the refund and initiate a new wire payment today only as the refund will take a lot of time and i am already getting late...

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi bro , I got my address updated now , what i am thinking is , i still have money left in my account , so i should not wait for the refund and initiate a new wire payment today only as the refund will take a lot of time and i am already getting late...
Hi Bro, I understand. No problem if you have enough back up that should be okay. Pls double check everything this time and don’t hurry. Good luck with it.