Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
how can i get the experience driving letter from india before coming to canada...
You need to go the RTO office and submit your application for the extract. They will issue a letter stating all of the information related to your existing driving license. You may hire an agent to get things done quickly, if needed.

sn009

Nov 24, 2017
Hi
I have a driving license which was updated recently with name and other details. If I get a driving extract based on that it will show date of issue of this Indian license as Nov 2017. Will it work to waive of my experience for G2 license?
If not then, how can I get my old license experience added to this new one?
I mean.. It was just an update but we get a new license in India with new details.

Anyone... Pls help.

pvashi

Jan 5, 2017
Hi
I have a driving license which was updated recently with name and other details. If I get a driving extract based on that it will show date of issue of this Indian license as Nov 2017. Will it work to waive of my experience for G2 license?
If not then, how can I get my old license experience added to this new one?
I mean.. It was just an update but we get a new license in India with new details.

Anyone... Pls help.
Give details of both the licenses on your application request. They can give a cumulative report or separate report for both licenses. Both ways works fine for you.

Try yourself, if not successful agents will get it done.