+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: How to upload Height/EyeColor information?

JayPee21

Aug 27, 2021
I need help!

I submitted my passport for stamping after receiving ppr and missed to include eye color and height on a seperate document. Would this result in the passport getting returned without the stamp or will they use this jnfo from the initial application that was submitted originally

Thanks
Hi, Today got the request to submit my Passport, A couple of pictures, and Eyes color, Height document in a package. I am from India, VAC centers are not operating completely and I need to send the package via courier. I really don't know how to pack all this and how it all works, Any leads will be much appreciated. Thanks.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, Today got the request to submit my Passport, A couple of pictures, and Eyes color, Height document in a package. I am from India, VAC centers are not operating completely and I need to send the package via courier. I really don't know how to pack all this and how it all works, Any leads will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Go to the DHL office, they will pack it for you.

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey bro, i just got PPR and ready to submit passport and other docs. But i am not sure how to include height and color details in the courier. May i know how did u do it and also did u opt to do the two way courier service from vfs?

PreciousLady

Nov 8, 2018
I need help!

I submitted my passport for stamping after receiving ppr and missed to include eye color and height on a seperate document. Would this result in the passport getting returned without the stamp or will they use this jnfo from the initial application that was submitted originally

Thanks
did you get your passport stamped? or did they ask you for more info... i forgot to mention this detail too :(

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
did you get your passport stamped? or did they ask you for more info... i forgot to mention this detail too :(
I also forgot to add eye colour and height. Would they send it back everything and I need to pay again for 2-way courier service? Has anyone had case where they send back everything? Thanks

PreciousLady

Nov 8, 2018
I am unsure if they will send everything back. Best case they will simply pick the details from the application and stamp your passport n send. Or max I believe they would send you an email requesting for the information to be sent to them.

Reactions: chaalubaba

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
I am unsure if they will send everything back. Best case they will simply pick the details from the application and stamp your passport n send. Or max I believe they would send you an email requesting for the information to be sent to them.
Thank you so much for your reply. You are correct. I edned up sending that information via email on Nov 19 and today received the stamped passports.

May 17, 2021
I need help!

Thanks
Hey did you get passport with stamp ? I made the same mistake.

Cyril1992

Jan 29, 2022
Hey, what was the IRCC email address that you used to send them the email. I made the same mistake and I could really use the help!

F.A

May 4, 2023
I need help!

Thanks
Good day ,
Just want to ask if they send you an email for confirming these details am in the same situation submit my passport through VFS and forget to submit this details , did your passport returned or stamped with out this ?
thanks

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
Good day ,
Just want to ask if they send you an email for confirming these details am in the same situation submit my passport through VFS and forget to submit this details , did your passport returned or stamped with out this ?
thanks
Hey I am in same situation. What have you done? Did you received the stamped passports?