Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
Hello there,

I am a pharmacy technician student and and I’m supposed to have placement/internship next month Feb 2020, and in order to do that, I applied for Co-op Work Permit on Oct 2019 and I just received the result of my application today, and got refused. Found out that I mistakenly forgot to upload one page of a document. I would like to ask some question on how to deal and solve this:

1. Can you re-submit a missing document(s) of the application? If yes, How? what are the steps and requirements, and how long will it take?

2. Do I need to re-apply again? (Back from the start?) and wait for the processing time again(?waited for less than 3 months) . Or it will be faster since I already applied?

3. Anyone knows what to do on these situations?

thanks a lot.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need to reapply, it is considered a new application so times are the same. You should call ircc and see if they are willing to reopen application, also talk to your school immigration advisors.

Rph2017

Jan 13, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
Thank you so much for your response!

Do you also know if I can start my placement/internship even I am not approved yet if I’m going to reapply my application for the co-op but on pending status. Would that also affect my Post-grad work permit? Because, once graduated next step is to get Post-graduate work permit (Have a 90 days to do that on usual basis after graduation)

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your response!

Do you also know if I can start my placement/internship even I am not approved yet if I’m going to reapply my application for the co-op but on pending status. Would that also affect my Post-grad work permit? Because, once graduated next step is to get Post-graduate work permit (Have a 90 days to do that on usual basis after graduation)
School will want to see the work permit before tou start most probably but again talk to them. If this issue causes you to become part time or take a break then yes it will affect PGWP. You have 180 days to apply for PGWP

Rph2017

Jan 13, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
School will want to see the work permit before tou start most probably but again talk to them. If this issue causes you to become part time or take a break then yes it will affect PGWP. You have 180 days to apply for PGWP
thanks a lot!!! That really helps, you’re right, my coordinator made me re-apply for it and they consider that I made a mistake submitting all the documents properly, so I can start my placement on time, thank you so much

Best regards