+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for Sep 2012 batch!

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Hello all i am Indian citizen.Currently i am doing B.tech in computer science.I did my 12th in 2009.so ,now i am planning to quit my engineering (PTU sucks!)here in India And want to pursue 2 year diploma in Canada(British columbia).Is there any hope of extension of SPP program for 2012 batches.And further what are the possibilities to get admission in BCIT(British Columbia institute of technologies) and the student Visa.Please note that bcit is not under SPP and what are the benefits of SPP..I will be glad to get some reply's! :)
PS: i am currently attending my bachelors for last 2 years in India.. ???

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
buzoo said:
22 koi daso kujh ki, chances visa de ? :D
90% chances are there that spp will be there in india till next 2013[they will extend it]. BUT NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY.
U MUST TRY IN SOME SPP COLLEGE TO BRIGHTEN UR CHANCES EVEN IF SPP IS STOPPED AND WORK ACC. TO SPP CHECKLIST

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
and what are the possibilities for getting visa, after 3 year gap...and also is this will be considered as gap beacuse i M attending colleges regularly..

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
buzoo said:
and what are the possibilities for getting visa, after 3 year gap...and also is this will be considered as gap beacuse i M attending colleges regularly..
U CAN GET A 3YEAR CERTIFICATE FOR A 4 YEAR DEGREE IN INDIA.
SO ITS A HUGE GAP

MaryLee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell the truth to visa officer what you were doing in these 3 years

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
thanks gys for the replys. I think i should attach my Detail marks card or college fee slips for 3 years with SOP ......hope it will help out......any similiar case(in this forum) like mine who got student visa?

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
Just a suggestion, why don't you finish your B.Tech and then go to Canada? If you are quitting because of the craze, hold your horses for 2 more years. Remember that you will be going for a 2 year Diploma whereas here you are going to get a degree in 2 years.

If you are serious about this go to a University for a Degree than going for a Diploma. But I will stick to the suggestion of finishing your B.Tech here.

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
royalsting said:
Just a suggestion, why don't you finish your B.Tech and then go to Canada? If you are quitting because of the craze, hold your horses for 2 more years. Remember that you will be going for a 2 year Diploma whereas here you are going to get a degree in 2 years.

If you are serious about this go to a University for a Degree than going for a Diploma. But I will stick to the suggestion of finishing your B.Tech here.
bro you are absolutely right , But what's the fun of doing Engineering if cant even communicate 2 computers and do a proper Algorithm. No one is going to give job in Canada with this much loop holes... :) even after masters or so..

royalsting

Sep 14, 2011
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Pending
IELTS Request
8 Bands
Interview........
Nope!
buzoo said:
bro you are absolutely right , But what's the fun of doing Engineering if cant even communicate 2 computers and do a proper Algorithm. No one is going to give job in Canada with this much loop holes... :) even after masters or so..
Try for University if possible then. Your scope of getting VISA will be higher, only problem would be showing the gap. Also for Technical and computer related diploma, I have heard that Sheridan is pretty good.

anmolbhullar

Nov 9, 2011
buzoo said:
it is a bitter truth that there are more chances of a refusal if u apply now coz visa officer will think that u are leaving ur studies at 75% completion..this is a bit negative point

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
all right friends hope all will go good :).thanks for you reply's and will ask you if any problem in future !