+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for parents SuperVisa

mht.dsm

Jan 15, 2017
Hi all,
I am writing this post as i have a query related to Super Visa application for my parents. The query is :

I moved to Canada as a PR last year and did not start the job until May 2018. Off course, My income on Notice of assessment for year 2018 was less than $59,304 which is the income requirements for a family of 6 ( Me ,my wife.,2 kids,Mother and father) when applying for a supervisa for parents. But from December, i have a job (from last 9 months) which exceeds the income requirements for a family of 6 to apply for parents Super Visa.

Is it a rule/mandate that that the income requirement should be proved by Notice of assessment ? Or Can I provide my job offer letter which exceeds the income requirements, the pay stubs for last 6-8 months and the bank statements for last 6 months in which my salary is credited.

I am not sure how to move forward,it would be great if someone can help me with this dilemma .

samir3132

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2010
Visa Office......
cpp
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 08, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2014
Med's Request
June 04 2014
Med's Done....
June 06 2014
Passport Req..
sep 26,2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 01 2015
Hi all,
I am writing this post as i have a query related to Super Visa application for my parents. The query is :

I moved to Canada as a PR last year and did not start the job until May 2018. Off course, My income on Notice of assessment for year 2018 was less than $59,304 which is the income requirements for a family of 6 ( Me ,my wife.,2 kids,Mother and father) when applying for a supervisa for parents. But from December, i have a job (from last 9 months) which exceeds the income requirements for a family of 6 to apply for parents Super Visa.

Is it a rule/mandate that that the income requirement should be proved by Notice of assessment ? Or Can I provide my job offer letter which exceeds the income requirements, the pay stubs for last 6-8 months and the bank statements for last 6 months in which my salary is credited.

I am not sure how to move forward,it would be great if someone can help me with this dilemma .
As per check list required t4 or notice of assessment
But you can try with job letter and payslip. Best of luck