+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP FOR CIC APPLICATION FROM A PNP

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
i applied under manitoba provincial nominee program in 2014 as a prnicipal applicant, my husband's given name and family name were written in reverse order on his passport then and thats how i filled the name on the forms,however his correct name(given name and family name in the right order) was written in his supporting documents such as ID card,birth certificate and our childrens birth certificates etc. we have recieved a nomination letter in 2017, his name is still mispelled on his passport. i have to apply to the CIC for immigration, should he change his name on his passport? but that will result in a name mismatch with the application given to the province.OR should he continue the same name on this application as well ?which leads to his name mismatch in all his and our kids supporting document.Is there a proper way? waiting for an authentic sincere advice

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations on your nomination.

Pls fill in the right details since it's corrected on the birth certificate etc and pls do a cover note in your application explaining the discrepancies and you will be fine voila.

Ig

PICKWICK2017 said:
i applied under manitoba provincial nominee program in 2014 as a prnicipal applicant, my husband's given name and family name were written in reverse order on his passport then and thats how i filled the name on the forms,however his correct name(given name and family name in the right order) was written in his supporting documents such as ID card,birth certificate and our childrens birth certificates etc. we have recieved a nomination letter in 2017, his name is still mispelled on his passport. i have to apply to the CIC for immigration, should he change his name on his passport? but that will result in a name mismatch with the application given to the province.OR should he continue the same name on this application as well ?which leads to his name mismatch in all his and our kids supporting document.Is there a proper way? waiting for an authentic sincere advice

PICKWICK2017

Feb 12, 2017
igbehinadara said:
Congratulations on your nomination.

Pls fill in the right details since it's corrected on the birth certificate etc and pls do a cover note in your application explaining the discrepancies and you will be fine voila.

Ig

You mean I should correct it on the passport as per his other documents and fill in his corrected name on CIC forms plus attach a supporting letter?