+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! FBI Report Delayed Further

USACanada

May 9, 2015
I was invited to submit through Express Entry this March and I submitted my application in May without FBI criminal report but with proof of applying for a FBI report.

I just realized it is possible that my fingerprint card may be rejected by FBI due to poor quality. In that case. there will be further delays to get my FBI report.
CIC has not requested my FBI report, and not sure when they will request, but certainly they will do so sometime soon.

Will CIC accept my explanation that my FBI is further delayed due to fingerprint resubmission requested by FBI? Will CIC accept my explanation? Anyone with such experience? Thanks for help!!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USACanada said:
I was invited to submit through Express Entry this March and I submitted my application in May without FBI criminal report but with proof of applying for a FBI report.

I just realized it is possible that my fingerprint card may be rejected by FBI due to poor quality. In that case. there will be further delays to get my FBI report.
CIC has not requested my FBI report, and not sure when they will request, but certainly they will do so sometime soon.

Will CIC accept my explanation that my FBI is further delayed due to fingerprint resubmission requested by FBI? Will CIC accept my explanation? Anyone with such experience? Thanks for help!!!
Are you just imagining this whole scenario? Or has the FBI actually rejected your application? Have they charged your credit card yet?

USACanada

May 9, 2015
FBI has not charged my credit card. I am just afraid that my fingerprints may be rejected. I had another fingerprint collection for another purpose yesterday. My fingerprints were collected in the same manner (at the same police station) as the one I submitted to FBI.

But I emailed my fingerprint to a Canadian fingerprint expert and he said my fingerprints are not clear enough. That's why I am concerned.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
USACanada said:
FBI has not charged my credit card. I am just afraid that my fingerprints may be rejected. I had another fingerprint collection for another purpose yesterday. My fingerprints were collected in the same manner (at the same police station) as the one I submitted to FBI.

But I emailed my fingerprint to a Canadian fingerprint expert and he said my fingerprints are not clear enough. That's why I am concerned.
You can actually call them to find out your status. While I was waiting for my FBI clearance, my credit card was lost. They hadn't charged my card yet, and now they wouldn't be able to, so I called them to inform them of the situation. They actually told me my status, took down the new credit card numbers, charged that card, and sent the results when they said they would. They were very polite! Why not try that before submitting new ones?