+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! About OOPNP asking me to send the original copy of my ECA report

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
I am asked by OOPNP to send the official copy of my ECA report.. and it has to be sent directly from WES.. I was going to order the duplicate online on WES website.. And it says Delivery Method: Electronic delivery... Does anyone know what that means... It means Email or something else?? Because I need the Hardcopy.... Help me out ... the WES customer service sucksssssss!!!!

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Fanycheng said:
I am asked by OOPNP to send the official copy of my ECA report.. and it has to be sent directly from WES.. I was going to order the duplicate online on WES website.. And it says Delivery Method: Electronic delivery... Does anyone know what that means... It means Email or something else?? Because I need the Hardcopy.... Help me out ... the WES customer service sucksssssss!!!!
email of ECA sent directly from WES to OOPNP is also accepted by OOPNP.

You just need to order duplicate of WES ECA online copy to be delivered to OOPNP directly from WES office in electronic format.

warquezho

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rafzy

Is this a provem method? To send ECA copy to WES electronicaly via WES website? If yes then how about sending the copy we have via email?

Or do they need the hard copy?

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
rafzy said:
email of ECA sent directly from WES to OOPNP is also accepted by OOPNP.

You just need to order duplicate of WES ECA online copy to be delivered to OOPNP directly from WES office in electronic format.

Hey Rafzy.. thats what you posted ?
Guys... I finally Managed to get to talk with one of the officials of OINP about this new ECA copy and the summary of my talk with her is as follows;

OINP office will not accept any FAX or ONLINE COPY i.e. EMAIL from WES Office.

The ECA Duplicate copy has to be sent to OINP office in the form of Hard Copy i.e. Through Postal Mail

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Fanycheng said:
Hey Rafzy.. thats what you posted ?
Guys... I finally Managed to get to talk with one of the officials of OINP about this new ECA copy and the summary of my talk with her is as follows;

OINP office will not accept any FAX or ONLINE COPY i.e. EMAIL from WES Office.

The ECA Duplicate copy has to be sent to OINP office in the form of Hard Copy i.e. Through Postal Mail
Yes. I posted this according to the information i got from OINP representative on call when i haven't received an email to send ECA copy to them.

This is what OINP wrote me in the nail asking me to send an ECA copy to them,

Go through this article on this link to see the enail that OINP sent me clearly mentioning that email is also accepted.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-duplicate-eca-copy-required-from-wes/-t385824.0.html

coolrames

Feb 25, 2015
There might be some system with wes whic accepts electronic copy and it has to be sent only through wes.if anyone has got a feedback pls share

patel.suneesh

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Thane
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys is the hard copy of eca needed because when i applied for WES process i chose the 7$ mail option rather than 85$ mail thinking WES anyway provides electronic copy in pdf so i thought hard copy want needed , did i make a mistake ?

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
rafzy said:
Yes. I posted this according to the information i got from OINP representative on call when i haven't received an email to send ECA copy to them.

This is what OINP wrote me in the nail asking me to send an ECA copy to them,

Go through this article on this link to see the enail that OINP sent me clearly mentioning that email is also accepted.
so i guess as long as it is sent directly from WES, then it will work . right ?/

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
patel.suneesh said:
Guys is the hard copy of eca needed because when i applied for WES process i chose the 7$ mail option rather than 85$ mail thinking WES anyway provides electronic copy in pdf so i thought hard copy want needed , did i make a mistake ?
i did not even see the $85 option

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
Gents .. Can you please update ? Is the electronic copy enough ? Can i Send the WES copy as soon as I send the Application or wait till they revert back ? it seems every body has to submit ECA copy from WES directly .

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patel.suneesh said:

it asks for $85 when you are adding you as a recipient for hard copy delivery.

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fanycheng said:
can you share your timeline please? :)

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
@Fanycheng There's an update as of January 11: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
It appears you will just choose "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT" in the dropdown as Recipient of the duplicate copy.