File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
hi everyone,hope someone can shed some light on my situation..i applied for pr under protected person status for me an my 2 kids in 2010..cic has been suffering me for so long i receive landing letter 2014 in march i was relieved but never received a landed date...in august of 2014 i receive a letter concerning my son criminal act he had a fight at age 18...not a murder,no theft he didnt kill the victim only had bruises..i send them all the info they needed from that incident...2 weeks ago i received form to redo medical and 2 days after i received letter saying my file has been transferred to montreal office for further assessment or an interview and montreal office will make the descision im shaken up about this letter..anyone else had this?

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
shyness said:
hi everyone,hope someone can shed some light on my situation..i applied for pr under protected person status for me an my 2 kids in 2010..cic has been suffering me for so long i receive landing letter 2014 in march i was relieved but never received a landed date...in august of 2014 i receive a letter concerning my son criminal act he had a fight at age 18...not a murder,no theft he didnt kill the victim only had bruises..i send them all the info they needed from that incident...2 weeks ago i received form to redo medical and 2 days after i received letter saying my file has been transferred to montreal office for further assessment or an interview and montreal office will make the descision im shaken up about this letter..anyone else had this?
Dont worry, relax, i know it is frustrating being stuck in a long process. i am sure you are near to a good news but to advice you with a better position can you please answer these question:-
1) What exactly do the letter says ( can you copy paste its content here)
2)what is the age of your kids?
3) are your kids currently in canada?
4) You are the main applicant and you included your kids in your application as your dependents?..am i right?
5) did they request Re-medical for your kids also or just you?
6) was your kid charged, sentenced or detained in that incident? and did it happened in canada or where?
7) did you mentioned the incident in your PR application when you first submitted it?

Generally they ask for re-medical if the previous medical is expired and for landing purposes the medical should remain valid. CIC transfer protected person's cases for 2 reasons.
a. to complete the landing procedure.
b. for further assessment and interview

in case of reason (a) above you will get your landing (COPR)
in case of reason (b) above they will interview you/kids regarding the criminal incident and decide what todo. still if your kid is found inadmissible due to the criminal record and cic doesn't find it as a misrepresentation You and the other kid pr application will be approved (as inadmissibility of a family member has no effect on the principle applicant and other accompanying family members).

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
hi,thank you so much for easing my pain!i got the letter by mail and it says my file has been transfer to the montreal office for further assessment and the montreal office will contact me by mail or for an interview an they will make the descision...
my kids age :21 an 20
my kids are currently in canada an had been for the last 8 yrs
yes im the main applicant an include my kids in my application
the request medical for all 3 of us which.we already did an they stated that they dont need no further documents and to do medical withing 30 days
my son was not charged the case is atill on going he wasnt detained an that happens since 2013 he attend his court dates but the victim never shows up but his witness does but now my lawyer sent him to a.programme to do anger.management for 6 minths which he is attending..he hasnt been sentence the court has drop the charge to a simple assault!the incident happens while my pr process is in progress like i said imapply.for pr since 2012 of january an had got a landed letter in march 2014 but never receive a landed date all because of my son convition thanks so much you r being helpful..ask me what nd i will tell you have a good day

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
shyness said:
hi,thank you so much for easing my pain!i got the letter by mail and it says my file has been transfer to the montreal office for further assessment and the montreal office will contact me by mail or for an interview an they will make the descision...
my kids age :21 an 20
my kids are currently in canada an had been for the last 8 yrs
yes im the main applicant an include my kids in my application
the request medical for all 3 of us which.we already did an they stated that they dont need no further documents and to do medical withing 30 days
my son was not charged the case is atill on going he wasnt detained an that happens since 2013 he attend his court dates but the victim never shows up but his witness does but now my lawyer sent him to a.programme to do anger.management for 6 minths which he is attending..he hasnt been sentence the court has drop the charge to a simple assault!the incident happens while my pr process is in progress like i said imapply.for pr since 2012 of january an had got a landed letter in march 2014 but never receive a landed date all because of my son convition thanks so much you r being helpful..ask me what nd i will tell you have a good day
Yes all the delay is due to your kid's issue. But dont worry it may now take 2 to 4 months extra but you will hear good news and they are not going to reject your application (cuz they have requested for medicals of all family members which is surely a good sign). in worst case scenario IF they don't approve your kid PR due to the assault charges they will still issue you and the other kid the COPR. in such a case your kid will have an option to re-apply for his Permanent residence through H&C category (Humanitarian and compassionate grounds).
So relax and dont worry.

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
thanks you so much i really appreciated evrything ill keep you up to dte on what so others can have an insight about it!

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
hi everyone i have an update immigration officer has been keeping in touch with me,my son case is finish but we waiting on a decision from the judge..officer called me last-week stating that she wants us to land before Christmas me an my daughter...and she will processed my son landed separately after we hear From the judge..is this a good sign?i don't know if to be happy or hurt!

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015