+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hello

elyhaddad123

Sep 24, 2013
My name is Elie , am lebanese, i have taken the medical test 2 months ago and am wondering how long does it take for me to get my visa to Canada :(
i mean, does it take 6 months ? a year or so ? 1 month ?
thanks all :D <3

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
elyhaddad123 said:
My name is Elie , am lebanese, i have taken the medical test 2 months ago and am wondering how long does it take for me to get my visa to Canada :(
It varies from one visa office to another,...but you should be getting the passport's request soon - as you waited 2 months already ...if your application is "FSW" category..i would say expect PPR request anytime within the next 30 days. I received mine 2 months after completing the medicals. Good luck.

elyhaddad123

Sep 24, 2013
emamabd said:
It varies from one visa office to another,...but you should be getting the passport's request soon - as you waited 2 months already ...if your application is "FSW" category..i would say expect PPR request anytime within the next 30 days. I received mine 2 months after completing the medicals. Good luck.
Thanks emamabd , are you lebanese ?
When did u get your visa ? 2013?
Do you know anyone that had waited more than 6 months ?
THanks again

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
elyhaddad123 said:
Thanks emamabd , are you lebanese ?
When did u get your visa ? 2013?
Do you know anyone that had waited more than 6 months ?
THanks again
I'm not lebanese, i got my visa last year in august, i got the PPR in july ...my application was processed in cairo.
You can view my detailed timelines on the left side of this comment.

I don't know anyone that waited 6 months after medicals...thats a very long time.

elyhaddad123

Sep 24, 2013
emamabd said:
I'm not lebanese, i got my visa last year in august, i got the PPR in july ...my application was processed in cairo.
You can view my detailed timelines on the left side of this comment.

I don't know anyone that waiting 6 months after medicals...thats a very long time.
Man you're the best :) that was my first post ever on the net....u made my day (A) peace bro :)

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
It took me 2 months and 20 days after medical to get the passport delivery request for visa issuance...

Good luck you will get it soon....fingers crossed :)

elyhaddad123 said:

Marata

Dec 11, 2012
Hi Elie,

which visa office your are with?
I am with LVO my medicals done June 2012 and still no news about passport submition
وين عايش

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
Hey,
Lebanese every where!!
I submit my medicals from May an until now nothing from the embassy, I'm QSW from April 2010 and still waiting....
u in which visa office ? and QSW or FSW?!
zhe2et 3ichti mn el natra walla

Moon.82

Feb 24, 2012
April 2010 in Damascus then to Beirut after that to Romania and right know don't know when it possible to go...
btw i'm not a man ;)

Marata

Dec 11, 2012
بسيطة moon 82 اسمك غشني
November 2006
London visa office / dubai base
Medicals done June 2012
still waiting for passport
ma ilna ella nontor hadaraton .....

elyhaddad123

Sep 24, 2013
Hey Moon and Marata , thanks for sharing :)
ana 3milt l medical 09/2013 got my QSC 10/2013
ktir mstaghreb ino mn june 2012 ya Marata :( leh hek?!!!!!
khallina in touch , w wish you the best ya 3alam , ana 3adatan lucky bi 7ayete , i hope this thing ends already and i get there
tc

Marata

Dec 11, 2012
good things comes to those who waits ya Lelo,
Nasibi heik, yalla nater ta nshouf ekhrita ma3on
all the best

elyhaddad123

Sep 24, 2013
Marata said:
good things comes to those who waits ya Lelo,
Nasibi heik, yalla nater ta nshouf ekhrita ma3on
all the best
Thanks for the support, i must suggest that we keep on writing in english or french because i see there are non lebanese around, just to respect their rights to share and to improve our languages too..
anyhow , i got my csq in 2010 not 2013 *
tc