+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello ! How do I pay the initial application fees from Tokyo?

pammy0678

Mar 27, 2010
Hello ! How do I pay the initial application fees? I am currently residing in TOkyo and am applying for the FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER. Please help QORAX, PMM or any senior members

okshan819

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Tokyo
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7th, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 17th, 2009
AOR Received.
August 5th, 2009
Med's Request
February 18th, 2010
Med's Done....
February 26th, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED I THINK
Passport Req..
APRIL 28TH, ALONG WITH RPRF FEES
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/2010 issued date and received visa 05/15
LANDED..........
Planning to land on June 28th if God permits.
I think you are applying from Tokyo, therefore you cannot pay online. Seniors, any input on this one? Please comment...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
pammy0678 said:
Hello ! How do I pay the initial application fees? I am currently residing in TOkyo and am applying for the FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER. Please help QORAX, PMM or any senior members
\

Credit Card, Certified Cheque, Bank Draft Money Order in Canadian funds. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG75.asp step 3

PMM

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
Credit card is the best option. Your card will be charged only if your application is complete. So if after posting the application you realise a mistake, you can send a new application without waiting for the return of the 1st application :p

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you read your Embassy web-site before posting here? I guess you did NOT.
Why?
Either you are dumb or you are lazy. Sorry but I am being honest.

pammy0678 said:

okshan819

Star Member
Sep 7, 2009
Tokyo
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 7th, 2009
Doc's Request.
February 17th, 2009
AOR Received.
August 5th, 2009
Med's Request
February 18th, 2010
Med's Done....
February 26th, 2010
Interview........
WAIVED I THINK
Passport Req..
APRIL 28TH, ALONG WITH RPRF FEES
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/2010 issued date and received visa 05/15
LANDED..........
Planning to land on June 28th if God permits.
I think it's very indecent of you ThibilisAnkara to make such a comment. Remember, people in this forum want to get help or clarification. It's very discouraging when people like yourself make such comments. Even the embassy website sometimes doesn't make it clear a 100 percent.

Please everyone, no insulting words in this forum. We are all here to seek assistance and we are all mature here. If you are going to be indecent with your words then there will come a time when you get treated the same way.

Don't do onto others what you don't want done to you. Remember that saying.

PMM, thank you always for your continous support and dedication in this forum. Your knowledge is valuable for us. Thank you.

Peace.

pammy0678

Mar 27, 2010
ThibilisAnkara I am not DUMB NOR LAZY. And yes I did read everything, there is such a thing as CONFIRMING! No thanks to your USELESS comment.
Thank you to all those kind members who do not judge and are here to genuinely help.

gaizin

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Tokyo
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-9-2009
AOR Received.
04-12-2009
File Transfer...
26-03-2010
Med's Request
06-04-2010
Hi All,
I fully agree with Okshan819.
There is very confusing statement on the guide posted by Tokyo visa office on the visa fees.

In my understanding, you need to pay the visa processing fees to CIC, Sydney, Canada only and RFRF only to Tokyo visa office.

Pammy0678, if you are sending the initial application, Sydeny, Canada, you can use any way of payment method...at this time, you do not need to read the guide posted by TOkyo visa office.
After you get first AOR from CIC, Sydney, Canada..then ps go through the guide posted by Tokyo visa office...and second time, when you send the application to TOkyo visa office, you do not need to include any fees at the beginning..They will ask you for RFRF in latter.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Good luck Pammy,

Gaizin

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
hello guys
Please don't wast UR time 4 such insulting comment like i even do big mistake reading this web site information but the VO refused to accept my BD check in US$ no excuse just 4 that reason they returned back to me we don't we don't have a chance (Ethiopia) to obtain a BD check in CAD$ it' only allow for foreigner who has an account in ECB. So right now I am hopeless.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/kenya/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pammy0678 said:
Dear,

PMM's advice is the correct one for your case. If possible, use the Credit Card, it is the easiest method. Just fill-up the Fee Payment Form IMM5620 alongwith the completed application/s.

FSW Guide IMM7000 says:
Payment method options : In Canadian funds only, you may pay:

• By certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada” or
• With a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)

Note:
1. Complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM 5620) and include it with your application to the CIO.

2. Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.

All the best !
Qorax

Saadia

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Qorax as you said,

2. Each application from a principal applicant must include a fee payment form. This form must include the fees for the principal applicant and any accompanying family members.

what does mean I have to put separate Fee Payment Form for me my husband and my kid
where they all will pay 550$ or as I am the principal application so only I have
to attach one Fee Payment Form and include their name.

Regards
Saadia

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pammy0678 said:
2) Applicants who apply on or after September 08, 2009, are now able to pay with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). All applicants need to complete the Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker (IMM 5620), regardless of the chosen method of payment.

You are very much eligible for making an payment by credit card. Best of luck

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Saadia said:
Qorax as you said,

what does mean I have to put separate Fee Payment Form for me my husband and my kid
where they all will pay 550$ or as I am the principal application so only I have
to attach one Fee Payment Form and include their name.

Regards
Saadia
Ma'am,

That quote in blue is from the Guide IMM7000. All it means that 'applicants' [whether 'single' or with 'family members'] are treated as 'one application' from 'each' Principal applicant.

Thus, we [in case of a PA with one or more 'accompanying' family members] need to fill-in 'only' one form IMM5620 for the 'entire' family.

Hope that clarifies.
Qorax