+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello Guys, I've recieved an invitation to apply from an candian employer from job bank does anybody

sheikh94

May 7, 2019
@Hira
i also got this email from:
Dear Hira Ahmed,

An employer has looked at a summary of your job seeker profile and would like you to apply to the job posting.

LINDBERG HOMBURGER MODENT DENTAL STUDIOS LTD

invites you to view their job posting and apply for the following position

CFO (chief Financial Officer) - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
(job posting 1498390)

in

Toronto, ON

View Job Posting

-----------
The thing is that is not even my field. FINANCE. I am an IT Project Manager.
Are you a landed immigrant? @hiraejazahmed

Ramvill

Aug 25, 2020
Hello! I have been receiving invitations to apply too from job bank postings. I am wondering if there is any success story from this? Like, someone who is outside Canada but was hired by a Canadian company listed in the job bank?

superhisham

Dec 24, 2020
I have good news and bad news for you.

The good news is, it's probably legit, there is only so much a fraudster can hope to accomplish with your resume. Also, the invitation merely takes you to the job bank page where you see the original posting, how to apply etc.

The bad news is, these invitations mean next to nothing. I have received a few invitations and all of them ghosted me. They probably don't mean to invite just a few people, or the inviting process is automated, and an invite goes to hundreds of thousands of "matching" profiles.

algar

Dec 14, 2016
I am very sad to inform you that all the invites that most overseas applicants receive in response to a job position posted on job bank are part of the LMIA processing that is being carried on by the employer for a temporary foreign worker they have already chosen. This is the case almost 98% of the times.

As part the LMIA application employers are required to show that they tried to hire candidates locally and they are required to send invites to all applicants who are matched to a job position in the first 30 days and so on.

I am not trying to discourage you but I would not want you to have hope when really this is only a part of process to facilitate another person’s LMIA and work permit application.

You can read more about job match process on the ESDC website. You should go ahead and apply just to see what the end result is going to be.

Good Luck!

MelodySigauke

Jan 22, 2024
Hello, did anything fruitful come form the invitations to apply. I got an invitation to apply today on the job bank, gmail account and I have applied. I am also shocked as I am not in Canada. I wanted to know what then happened with your emails, did you ever get any responses.