+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello everyone

Sadeia

May 22, 2020
I recently married and i am living in Quebec, my husband is living in Italy, since i got my marriage certificate the pandemic problem stacked me but now i want apply the spous sponcership and my question is if anyone who has experience on filling the spous sponcership forms can help me ?
Anyone who want to help me can write me their email address or WhatsApp to contact them and just want to send him, her my forms pics they see and tell me if it is correct or not before posting to the Sydney
Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I recently married and i am living in Quebec, my husband is living in Italy, since i got my marriage certificate the pandemic problem stacked me but now i want apply the spous sponcership and my question is if anyone who has experience on filling the spous sponcership forms can help me ?
Anyone who want to help me can write me their email address or WhatsApp to contact them and just want to send him, her my forms pics they see and tell me if it is correct or not before posting to the Sydney
Thanks
If you need such help, you should be hiring an immigration lawyer, not asking random strangers on an internet forum.

Reactions: IkOnkar

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
M
Thanks
ma’am you should hire a solicitor/ lawyer in this regards because it will cause you some complications in the future and delays

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks
You should just read the forms and fill them yourself, it's really not complicated.

Assuming you have some degree of education, high school for instance, it doesn't take more than that to be honest.

Sadeia

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone
I live in Quebec and my husband lives out of country i am filling spouse sponcership there is confusion for me who is sponsor? Who is principal applicant ? Please if you know clearly tell me

Thanks

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hi there. By the sounds of it, you are the sponsor because you are already a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Your husband is the Principal Applicant because he is the one needing to immigrate to Canada.

Make sure you check out the Basic Guide and really read over it. It will answer basically anything that's unclear. There is a lot of information you need to fill out and it's very time consuming and stressful, but you should be able to do it on your own mostly. Also as you are in Quebec, there are a few different things that will be required so make sure you look out for those.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html

Reactions: Sadeia

Sadeia

May 22, 2020
Hi there. By the sounds of it, you are the sponsor because you are already a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Your husband is the Principal Applicant because he is the one needing to immigrate to Canada.

Make sure you check out the Basic Guide and really read over it. It will answer basically anything that's unclear. There is a lot of information you need to fill out and it's very time consuming and stressful, but you should be able to do it on your own mostly. Also as you are in Quebec, there are a few different things that will be required so make sure you look out for those.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html
Thanks alot your very kind

Sadeia

May 22, 2020
I have a confusion , i am sponsoring my husband, i live in Quebec, he lives in italy , in forms there is an option conjugal partner i realy dont know what is it for the conjugal partners do i count that category or how realy dont know ?

DollyM

Jul 6, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Perth, Western Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-2016
AOR Received.
02-09-2016
File Transfer...
31 August 2016
Med's Done....
25-07-2016
I have a confusion , i am sponsoring my husband, i live in Quebec, he lives in italy , in forms there is an option conjugal partner i realy dont know what is it for the conjugal partners do i count that category or how realy dont know ?
No, you do not count for conjugal. You are married to your husband, so you would apply as married.

Sadeia

May 22, 2020
Hello dears
In sponcership forms they asked to write your names in your native language,
My question is do i have to type it or hand written will be ok as well for writing in native name ?

Thanks