+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Degree Attestations Not Accepted by WES - PAKISTAN

Nov 11, 2017
Hi All

Hope you all are doing great.

I submitted my Bachelors and Masters attested copies of transcripts and degrees to WES few weeks back and yesterday I saw on my WES portal that my documents were not accepted by WES with the following remarks.

Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education.

I'm confused because I have completely followed the instructions on the WES portal. I attested my documents from HEC Regional Office Karachi.They handed over me the documents in HEC sealed packed envelope, having their sign and stamp on it. I then mailed the document to WES directly. I'm wondering what went wrong on my side.

If anyone came across this issue or have any idea what might went wrong from my side then please guide me.

I would highly appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks ahead.

Reactions: mna-991

mna-991

Jun 9, 2015
Hi There,

I am facing this problem with my Matric and FA Degree and although my master us appearing accepted there but for BA it says its

Incomplete | Details
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study for your program. We have a transcript that ends in year one

Did you got your metric and FA degrees accepted can you please guide me on what procedure you followed ?

Nov 11, 2017
Hi There,

I am facing this problem with my Matric and FA Degree and although my master us appearing accepted there but for BA it says its

Incomplete | Details
Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of your study program. Subjects taken and grades earned for part of the study were not included. We are missing information on study for your program. We have a transcript that ends in year one

Did you got your metric and FA degrees accepted can you please guide me on what procedure you followed ?
Yes, my Matric and FA certificates are accepted. I'm from karachi and the process was quite simple. I went to Karachi and intermediate boards and asked them to send my transcripts and certificates directly to WES. Everyone was quite aware of WES in both boards. They asked me to first attest my certificates and transcripts from the board and then hand over the attested copies to the relevant department which will sent the copies to WES on your behalf. Just go to the information center in both boards they will guide you through the process.

Nov 11, 2017
Hi
Need to know what the resolution for HEC related issue.. I am facing same issue.. kindly share..
Regards
I called WES and ask them why my documents were rejected and they told me that my credentials are not updated on the HEC portal and I should ask HEC to update their online portal. I simply contacted HEC on this email info.ana@hec.gov.pk and explain them the situation. I got an email from HEC after 2 days that my credentials are updated now. I called WES again and ask them to recheck the status of my degrees. . . .I got a confirmation email from WES approx. after 2-3 weeks that my documents are accepted.

Reactions: haider2728

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
I called WES and ask them why my documents were rejected and they told me that my credentials are not updated on the HEC portal and I should ask HEC to update their online portal. I simply contacted HEC on this email info.ana@hec.gov.pk and explain them the situation. I got an email from HEC after 2 days that my credentials are updated now. I called WES again and ask them to recheck the status of my degrees. . . .I got a confirmation email from WES approx. after 2-3 weeks that my documents are accepted.
I have the same issue. WES sent an email saying my docs are not accepted.

Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education.

I am hopeful that my issue also gets resolved the same way yours did. Any advise on how do I approach this situation?

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
I have the same issue. WES sent an email saying my docs are not accepted.

I am hopeful that my issue also gets resolved the same way yours did. Any advise on how do I approach this situation?
I am facing the same situation. I have lodged complaints with HEC to update credentials on portal. See what will be the reaction of HEC. I didn’t contact WES yet. Hope issue will resolve without sending documents again. Please share any progress or any advice for help.

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
I am facing the same situation. I have lodged complaints with HEC to update credentials on portal. See what will be the reaction of HEC. I didn’t contact WES yet. Hope issue will resolve without sending documents again. Please share any progress or any advice for help.
I raised a ticket with HEC today, so looking forward to hearing from them. I will update if there is any progress, you do the same pls. thanks.

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
I raised a ticket with HEC today, so looking forward to hearing from them. I will update if there is any progress, you do the same pls. thanks.
HEC replied against my ticket as "Dear applicant, It is informed that your record is already updated on HEC�s database. You can also see the limited attestation details by following way: Log in to your eportal > click on Degree Attestation > Track your application > select relevant application number from �Applications� section> and then click on View attestation details"
Now what should i do.

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
I also raised a ticket and waiting for their response. I noticed this issue hasppens when attestation is done thru Karachi Center. By any chance did you get your thru KHI?

I think the next step for you is to call Wes and ask them to attempt verification again, they do that upon request.

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
I also raised a ticket and waiting for their response. I noticed this issue hasppens when attestation is done thru Karachi Center. By any chance did you get your thru KHI?

I think the next step for you is to call Wes and ask them to attempt verification again, they do that upon request.
I got the HEC verification through courier service from Islamabad. I am trying to contact WES but their waiting timing is more then 30 minutes and call drops.

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
I got the HEC verification through courier service from Islamabad. I am trying to contact WES but their waiting timing is more then 30 minutes and call drops.
You'll need to keep trying bro. I use Viber out call, its cheap.

When you say you got "HEC verification thru courier" do you mean TCS? Or Gerry for International? attestation = verification?

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
You'll need to keep trying bro. I use Viber out call, its cheap.

When you say you got "HEC verification thru courier" do you mean TCS? Or Gerry for International? attestation = verification?
Thru courier service means TCS. Have you contacted WES for same reason?

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
Thru courier service means TCS. Have you contacted WES for same reason?
I did call them just now. They said I have to resubmit the documents without giving me a good reason why they didn't accept my docs in the first place. They asked my to raise a ticket on the contact us page so that he evaluator himself will respond in detail .

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
Same response to me. I sent my university mark sheet and degree in one sealed envelope. May be the reason for non acceptance. I had raised ticket with WES. If they ask to resubmit documents then I will send mark sheet and degree in separate sealed envelope.