+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Degree Attestations Not Accepted by WES - PAKISTAN

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
Same response to me. I sent my university mark sheet and degree in one sealed envelope. May be the reason for non acceptance. I had raised ticket with WES. If they ask to resubmit documents then I will send mark sheet and degree in separate sealed envelope.
I dont think that is the issue since its a normal practice for applications and HEc to put the mark sheet and degree in one envelope. Lets wait for their response.

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
I am trying to see what do we have in common in an attempt to find the root-cause. Does your record show degree attested before? as yes? also, does it mention stamp number? Mine doesn't. Maybe this is the reason they weren't able to verify?

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
I am trying to see what do we have in common in an attempt to find the root-cause. Does your record show degree attested before? as yes? also, does it mention stamp number? Mine doesn't. Maybe this is the reason they weren't able to verify?

Mine attestation doesn't reflect stamp # and in " before attested it shows "No". HEC has changed the portal to Eservice.hec.org from eportal.hec.org . Now it shows all details of attestation along with stamp # of original degree as well as photocopies.

I asked detail reasons for not accepting documents from WES through online customer service. See what they had replied.

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education."

AS HEC has changed the portal as well, it think we will have to resubmit the documents in any case.

haider2728

Dec 13, 2020
Mine attestation doesn't reflect stamp # and in " before attested it shows "No". HEC has changed the portal to Eservice.hec.org from eportal.hec.org . Now it shows all details of attestation along with stamp # of original degree as well as photocopies.

I asked detail reasons for not accepting documents from WES through online customer service. See what they had replied.

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

Reason: The document received was not properly verified in the manner required by WES.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the Required Documents as stated for your country of education."

AS HEC has changed the portal as well, it think we will have to resubmit the documents in any case.
I called WES last night and they said not to resubmit the documents. They said to ask HEC if my records are updated since they weren't able to verify it on their end. Resubmitting the documents won't make a difference in my opinion.

I have raised a ticket with HEC to see if my records are updated,. I am still waiting for their response. Wes said once HEC updates my record, I just need to call them and raise a webform so that they can reattempt the verification of my docs.

Amer 4321

Dec 13, 2020
I called WES last night and they said not to resubmit the documents. They said to ask HEC if my records are updated since they weren't able to verify it on their end. Resubmitting the documents won't make a difference in my opinion.

I have raised a ticket with HEC to see if my records are updated,. I am still waiting for their response. Wes said once HEC updates my record, I just need to call them and raise a webform so that they can reattempt the verification of my docs.
Please share your contact on my email amer.raza.uet@gmail.com .need some help

Reactions: Catmidnight_94

maheenakmal

Aug 31, 2016
Hi

I am facing this problem i envelope has been received on 17 july 2023

Reason: Additional information regarding your submitted documents is required. The following information listed in the HEC attestation record does not match with the information shown in this academic document: There is no HEC record available for this academic document

Please guide me what to do

Akbar1234@

Jan 30, 2020
Hi

I am facing this problem i envelope has been received on 17 july 2023

Reason: Additional information regarding your submitted documents is required. The following information listed in the HEC attestation record does not match with the information shown in this academic document: There is no HEC record available for this academic document

Please guide me what to do
Pl contact akbar682@gmail.com

araibbutt4

Nov 26, 2023
Hello,

I am facing the same issue. Can anyone please guide what to do here? I have submit the post correction form in HEC on last thursday. They told me that after submitting the form issue will resolve within 24 hours. But it is still not resolved.