+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Degree attestation service from Karachi

Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R u sure that HEC-Karachi is verifying / attesting just as HEC-Islamabad, ie. rubber stamping with a certain stamp # etc

2ndly is HEC-Karachi's attestation acceptable to WES (Canada) / ICAS, as both require HEC attestation from
HEC-Islamabad ?

Kindly enlighten

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi Guys, your posts are really valuable.

I managed the attestation from HEC Karachi three days ago and the sealed envelope has reached WES today (Friday, 31 Oct 2014) in the afternoon. I am confused about one thing though. When I log on to HEC website (das.hec.gov.pk), the statuses of all the education credentials from Matric till Masters are showing as “LOCKED - APPLIED FOR ATTESTATION” (MyProfile>>Education) whereas when I click the link on the main page of the same website “Please Select the Documents you wish to Attest from HEC” it shows Original Degrees from Bachelors onwards as “ ATTESTED” written in Green Color.

Is it ok? Coz I ve been reading on the forums that WES will verify the online status of those attestations on HEC website. Kindly evaluate the above scenario and let me know if the status on HEC website is correct or do I need to visit HEC for correction? If yes, what corrections are required in particular?

Thanks, Ali

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Ali-N said:

I managed the attestation from HEC Karachi three days ago and the sealed envelope has reached WES today (Friday, 31 Oct 2014) in the afternoon. I am confused about one thing though. When I log on to HEC website (das.hec.gov.pk), the statuses of all the education credentials from Matric till Masters are showing as “LOCKED - APPLIED FOR ATTESTATION” (MyProfile>>Education) whereas when I click the link on the main page of the same website “Please Select the Documents you wish to Attest from HEC” it shows Original Degrees from Bachelors onwards as “ ATTESTED” written in Green Color.

Is it ok? Coz I ve been reading on the forums that WES will verify the online status of those attestations on HEC website. Kindly evaluate the above scenario and let me know if the status on HEC website is correct or do I need to visit HEC for correction? If yes, what corrections are required in particular?

Thanks, Ali

Don't check profile

Check > My application

One of the tabs header should be completed rather to be in progress.

If that's so you are good to go.

Do feedback

Good luck

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
mwrooney said:
Don't check profile

Check > My application

One of the tabs header should be completed rather to be in progress.

If that's so you are good to go.

Do feedback

Good luck
Hi Rooney,

Checked > My Application - it says 'Completed' - thanks :)

However, while checking so, I came across with a new problem, need advice on that too. Let me give you the background first.

The Principal Applicant is my wife and not me. When we filled up HEC Karachi online profile, she put the post marriage name i.e. [First Name] [Last Name after Marriage]. When we got the testimonials attested from HEC, the website was showing 'Name on Degree = [f.Name] [Last Name after Marriage] which is factually incorrect because all her degrees are with her father's name. We spoke to HEC and they made us send a mail to HEC Islamabad who acted promptly and removed the Last name from the website (Profile). Their email quoted that ' it will take 3 days to effect the changes on HEC Archive'.

However when you told me to check My Application, I found 'Name on Degree' still reflecting as incorrect on this tab whereas it is corrected on My Profile. Now what? Does this mean that WES will get the incorrect name? should i mail HEC Islamabad again to rectify the name on My Application tab as well? Please guide - thanks. I have seen an applicant receiving the objection from WES on same grounds, they need HEC website quoting the name which is on the degrees/marksheets. Please help, the HEC documents have already reached WES on Friday, 31 Oct 2014 and HEC will open on 5 Nov.

Regards, Ali

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
They dont check HEC website

Ali-N said:

Thanks, Ali

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
it is a valuable thread,

Keep it Alive....

Hats off to the Starter!!!

-------------------

So it means HEC Karachi has also started the attestation for degrees.
Alhumdulillah!!

fadda

Nov 29, 2014
Referring to F_S_W's post of selecting CES and the steps. F_S_W, if you can please advise me, If I go directly to islamabad with all the documents(matric and intern Certificates/SANADS) and university degree,university marksheets and university transcript and get attested all my university stuff and get it sealed and don't put the matric and intermediate certificates in the sealed envelope?

Also can you guide me how did you filled in the form? The form asks for :
1. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:
2. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:
3. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:

and then the form mentions:
"If you would like to have your secondary school credentials assessed, complete this section. Including secondary-level studies for assessment is optional."

I'll put in my graduation details for post secondary education institution details(Bachelor's Degree) but if I don't mention my secondary(Intermediate/matric education) should there be any problem?
/
Also , how did you pay the fee with the form? did you sent a cheque in the form , if yes then on whose name? or was the cash kept in the envelope ,CANADIAN DOLLARS?

Please if you could reply to my query , I am in real need of suggestions right now...

JazakALLAH.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
fadda said:
Referring to F_S_W's post of selecting CES and the steps. F_S_W, if you can please advise me, If I go directly to islamabad with all the documents(matric and intern Certificates/SANADS) and university degree,university marksheets and university transcript and get attested all my university stuff and get it sealed and don't put the matric and intermediate certificates in the sealed envelope?

Also can you guide me how did you filled in the form? The form asks for :
1. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:
2. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:
3. Name of Post-Secondary Institution:

and then the form mentions:
"If you would like to have your secondary school credentials assessed, complete this section. Including secondary-level studies for assessment is optional."

I'll put in my graduation details for post secondary education institution details(Bachelor's Degree) but if I don't mention my secondary(Intermediate/matric education) should there be any problem?
/
Also , how did you pay the fee with the form? did you sent a cheque in the form , if yes then on whose name? or was the cash kept in the envelope ,CANADIAN DOLLARS?

Please if you could reply to my query , I am in real need of suggestions right now...

JazakALLAH.
Dear fadda,

I guess you are asking about CES UoT ECA. For CES UoT the HEC attestation is not required as CES UoT accept attested documents from university if the documents are sealed,stamped and signed by university in university envelop. No other education documents are required by CES except university degree and mark sheet.

fadda

Nov 29, 2014
Ok , my university is NED Karachi. Im not sure if they offer such services and the time will be forever even if they do. While looking to ICAS -FSW option, they say that secondary school documents are optional (which is super cool with me) and post secondary education documents are required attested by HEC(also fine) . but the only thing is this paragraph, mentioned in the link.
"Documents sent directly by the institution are not required. The HEC is not required to completed to official records request form."

When I checked a paragraph on the upper part of the same link , it says that there is an "Official Records Request Form". The only problem with this form is that, half portion will be filled in by the applicant that is me, and the other half will be filled in by the institution , as the part mentions "Institution to complete this section" .
Now if I am in Islamabad, having all my attestations done and the envelope sealed by the HEC, will it be the HEC that will fill this form's half part on behalf of my institute as my institution is NED karachi and they won't be filling it, because they won't be knowing whats inside the sealed envelope and once sealed I won't be able to open it. If HEC can fill the remaining half of this form and HEC can post it to ICAS, this will be super great.

Please anyone who has experience for sending to ICAS and filled the mentioned form, please please do let me know, im about to make a move to Islamabad for HEC attestation. Waiting for reply .....

Jazak'ALLAH.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
fadda said:
Ok , my university is NED Karachi. Im not sure if they offer such services and the time will be forever even if they do. While looking to ICAS -FSW option, they say that secondary school documents are optional (which is super cool with me) and post secondary education documents are required attested by HEC(also fine) . but the only thing is this paragraph, mentioned in the link.
"Documents sent directly by the institution are not required. The HEC is not required to completed to official records request form."

When I checked a paragraph on the upper part of the same link , it says that there is an "Official Records Request Form". The only problem with this form is that, half portion will be filled in by the applicant that is me, and the other half will be filled in by the institution , as the part mentions "Institution to complete this section" .
Now if I am in Islamabad, having all my attestations done and the envelope sealed by the HEC, will it be the HEC that will fill this form's half part on behalf of my institute as my institution is NED karachi and they won't be filling it, because they won't be knowing whats inside the sealed envelope and once sealed I won't be able to open it. If HEC can fill the remaining half of this form and HEC can post it to ICAS, this will be super great.

Please anyone who has experience for sending to ICAS and filled the mentioned form, please please do let me know, im about to make a move to Islamabad for HEC attestation. Waiting for reply .....

Jazak'ALLAH.

Dear fadda,

NED university provide you documents in sealed, stamped and signed envelop. you need to contact student affairs department.

sameersaleem

Mar 10, 2015
Hi

For CES assesment- I have HEC sealed envelope of my Degree

Do I also need my HSSC and SSC sealed envelope from FBISE, or my School? or shall I just attached photocopies along my application?

Response will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Dear All
In my case principle applicants has 3 degrees..
Bcom 2 years
MA 2 years
MBA 3 years..

Do i need to evaluate them all?? infact Univ of toronto offers online and paper application which one should i go for?? and their charges vary with credentials if i am going to evaluate 3 degrees then then will charge for 3 credentials

Saya1

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
can any one help in guiding the procedure that how to check online degree (already attested ) by HEC on their website, as per the requirement by WES, is has to be showing on HEC website, but unfortunately i cant find any link on their web to verify,

please help

Thanks
SAYA