+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Degree attestation service from Karachi

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Hi ..

I read in couple of forum posts that HEC has opened its office in Karachi as well and they are doing the degree attestation from there. So instead of sending the documents via OCS and going to ISB, Karachi people can just do it in their own city. But, there is no address/telephone where i can get the confirmation.

Can anyone from Pakistan confirm this, if this is true?

I am planning to go to Islamabad next week, but if i can do this in Karachi, it will save my time & money.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfuture said:
Hi ..

I read in couple of forum posts that HEC has opened its office in Karachi as well and they are doing the degree attestation from there. So instead of sending the documents via OCS and going to ISB, Karachi people can just do it in their own city. But, there is no address/telephone where i can get the confirmation.

I am planning to go to Islamabad next week, but if i can do this in Karachi, it will save my time & money.
Bro, Don't use OCS, it will take MONTHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. secondly even after getting attestation from Karachi , still you will need to go to Islamabad, for Sealed Envelop.

so best advice is, go to islambad, they will attest same day, and the same day you will get envelop sealed, so all the process don in 1 day. don'y be Lazy..................go there.

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Thanks for your suggestions. Chalo Chalo Islamabad Chalo :)

Do i need to reserve or book a timeslot with HEC? or shall i just go there as walk-in?

Is it necessary to fill the application form in HEC office isb or can i fill it from home, print it and take it there, to save time?

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cfuture said:
Hi ..

go with CES. they don't need HEC attestation

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfuture said:
Thanks for your suggestions. Chalo Chalo Islamabad Chalo :)

Do i need to reserve or book a timeslot with HEC? or shall i just go there as walk-in?

Is it necessary to fill the application form in HEC office isb or can i fill it from home, print it and take it there, to save time?
Bro,
you don't need fill in form in Advance, so no need time slot. just walk-in.
BUT,
reach (must) HEC, before 8:00am, there are a lot of people. and the HEC entertain only 240 people per day. as soon as you reach there, there will be a sheet, you must write your name on that sheet as soon as you arrive, then after some time security people will take the sheet and according to the sheet they will issue the tokens.
then,
you will be allowed, by token numbers, into computer lab, there you will fill in form , and then pay fee etc.

don't forget to bring original VALID computerized ID CARD.

if you have Marks Sheets for SSC/HSSC then you need that marks sheets get attested from IBCC. but if your sanad has been issued then no need IBCC attestation. (remember Marks sheet mean provisional result card from Board, it become INVALID as soon as BISE issue Sanads). SO IF YOU HAVE sanads WITH YOU THEN NO WORRY, make extra photo copies for use there.

1 MORE THING DON'T USE WES for evaluation.

second important thing----somebody has advised you that no need HEC attestation, it is true, no need, BUT if you go through HEC it is safe, because the whole procedure will finish in 1 day. (REMEMBER CES is accepting HEC sealed envelop, NOW,) but if you choose to send through each universities then it will take extra time, and you will waste valuable time, so go to islamabad, finish the job in 1 day. read below..........

Step 1 - forget the WES, I mean don't use WES for the evaluation of your degrees. The reason is, when you will submit the application to WES, they will not review until you pay them in full, once you will pay, they will ask BISE dox that is a big hurdle approximately, legally, impossible to fulfill.

Step 2 – Read instruction carefully it will really help you.

Step 3 – (Suggestion) choose CES (University of Toronto) for the evaluation. Read their requirements.

Step 4 –Download CES application form, fill it in, fill the payment details, sign and date it.

Step 5 – make photocopies (must make Color Copies) of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE + PASPORT BIO DATA PAGE (for ID requirement check the full requirement on application form), keep these color copies with the application form, and put the application form and these copies in A4 size envelope, and the seal it, write the address of CES on envelop and keep this envelop with you, when you will go to HEC, in next step you are going to Islamabad.

Step 6 – take all your original dox (make a lot of copies to use there), don't forget your original ID card, and go to HEC Islamabad office, reach there before 8:00am, write your name on the page and wait for the Token Opening.

Step 7 – get your documents attested from HEC, they will attest original first then photocopies, you can get original and photocopies attested same time. Get attested copies of the BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE. After getting these documents attested go to the main building of the HEC, passing through the main Gate, ask the Security guys that you want to get envelop sealed.

Step 8 – you will get to office, they will take attested copies of BA RESULT CARD + BA DEGREE + MA RESULT CARD + MA DEGREE and then they will put it in Envelop and seal it for you free. Then you receive the envelop and go outside take a taxi and go to AbPara(Islamabad).

Step 9 – in the Abpara , go to DHL, ask them for student package (Charge you Rs 1900). They know the procedure and they have the address of CES/WES/ICAS etc. tell them to send it to CES (UNI OF TORONTO) dont forget to tell them, give them both envelop the 1 you sealed with your dox and application form and the 2nd HEC SEALED. They will ship it for you. TAKE THE TRACKING NUMBER AND PUT IT IN POCKET.

STEP 10 – when you finish the DHL, the time would be (approximately) 6:00pm go to restaurant, wait for “Aftari”. Enjoy your aftari, relax, you have finished the job

Step 11 – contact CES and keep in touch they will give you approximate date of ECA report.

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Thanks a lot for your response and step-by-step process.

Yes, lots of people complaining about WES.

and do i need to do IBCC verification first before HEC? or can i do HEC first and then later do the IBCC?

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfuture said:
Thanks a lot for your response and step-by-step process.

Yes, lots of people complaining about WES.

and do i need to do IBCC verification first before HEC? or can i do HEC first and then later do the IBCC?
Stop Stop Stop......
Don't Get Confused.
answer me these 2 questions.

1- you have passed SSC( Matriculation), so what evidence do you have that you have passed Matriculation? usually when the result is declared the BISE issue a Provisional Result Card which is normally valid for 6-12 months, after 6-12 months BISE issue a Proper Certificate (called MATRIC SANAD). when the BISE issue SANAD the Provisional Result card becomes INVALID.

2- you have passed HSSC( INTERMEDIATE), so what evidence do you have that you have passed INTERMEDIATE? usually when the result is declared the BISE issue a Provisional Result Card which is normally valid for 6-12 months, after 6-12 months BISE issue a Proper Certificate (called INTERMEDIATE SANAD). when the BISE issue SANAD the Provisional Result card becomes INVALID.

so in order to get your BA, MA degrees attested by HEC Islamabad, you need to show them the PROOF that you have passed Matric & Intermediate. they ask for SANAD, but if the YOUR BISE has not issued you the SANAD, then HEC will ask for Provisonal Result Card.

if you have SANAD with you then HEC will accept it as proof, (so they don't ask IBCC verification if you have SANAD).
BUT
if you dont have SANAD, and you provide Provisional Result card as proof, then HEC will ask you to get it verified from IBCC, so after IBCC verification they will accept it as proof.

NOW,
if you have SANAD as proof for Matric and Inter, then go to HEC, you don't need IBCC verification.
BUT if you have Provisional result card, then FIRST get IBCC verification THEN go to HEC.

HOPE ITS CLEAR NOW.

cfuture

May 19, 2014
I think, by "Sanad" you mean the Certificate, not the marksheet.

I have one SSC Marksheet issued by BISE and a RED color certificate, bigger than normal A4 paper.

I have one HSC Marksheet issued by BISE and a GOLDEN/YELLOW color certificate, bigger than the normal A4 paper.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cfuture said:
I think, by "Sanad" you mean the Certificate, not the marksheet.

I have one SSC Marksheet issued by BISE and a RED color certificate, bigger than normal A4 paper.

I have one HSC Marksheet issued by BISE and a GOLDEN/YELLOW color certificate, bigger than the normal A4 paper.
yes Certificate,

you are OK, go to HEC straightway, you don'y need IBCC attestation. HEC will accept your certificates.
you ARE OK.
go to HEC.

zahidm100

Jul 5, 2014
Aslam u alikum friends,

I am going to start process for Canadian immigration and currently working in U.A.E. I preferred to send my documents to CES(what you suggest?). My Metric, Diploma and degree already attested from IBCC, University, HEC, Foreign office and U.A.E. embassy couple of years before. Should I need to attest again before submitting to CES? Should I visit to Pakistan to get seal my documents from HEC? Any other thing you guys suggest to complete during my visit on Eid-ul-Fitr (Inshaa Allah) to Pakistan?

cfuture

May 19, 2014
F_S_W said:
yes Certificate,

you are OK, go to HEC straightway, you don'y need IBCC attestation. HEC will accept your certificates.
you ARE OK.
go to HEC.
Thanks you very much

cfuture

May 19, 2014
zahidm100 said:
Aslam u alikum friends,

I am going to start process for Canadian immigration and currently working in U.A.E. I preferred to send my documents to CES(what you suggest?). My Metric, Diploma and degree already attested from IBCC, University, HEC, Foreign office and U.A.E. embassy couple of years before. Should I need to attest again before submitting to CES? Should I visit to Pakistan to get seal my documents from HEC? Any other thing you guys suggest to complete during my visit on Eid-ul-Fitr (Inshaa Allah) to Pakistan?
In this case you need to get it sealed via IBCC & HEC and send to CES.

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cfuture said:
In this case you need to get it sealed via IBCC & HEC and send to CES.
CES does not require IBCC documents... only university sealed verified documents are enough.. not even HEC

virang

Sep 9, 2014
My name is virang patel. In November 2012 I have applied WES report for CPA studies in USA and for that I have completed my educational transcript verification from the WES USA.

Now I need those transcripts to be sent to WES CANADA for the purpose of applying for Canada PR visa under the FSW category.

For that I require a educational transcript verification from WES CANADA .

Mr refrence number for WES ICAP sevice is active right now

so please guide me to get report from WES as Canadian equivalence with help of transcripts sent to WES USA.