+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC attestation for WES (Pakistan)

awais327

Jan 15, 2018
fo
You should be relaxed!

Yes all of people here send the University documents from HEC this way.

Make sure:

1) He sealed the envelope correctly
2) Before sending to WES, do check the online status of your application. It should be completed.

3) Make your to send BIEK and BSEK as prescribed.

Good Luck
from where to chk the online status of application

Reactions: syed farhan ali

Waqarsyed06

Jul 18, 2017
Hello guys,

I have started my ECA from WES. I have my degrees verified from HEC islamabad in 2012 and HEC Karachi In 2016.

at that time I have used http://profile.hec.gov.pk/ ( the old portal)

on old portal it says that my degrees are locked and currently getting attestation. ( I have my degrees already attest and are with me right now)

The new portal of HEC has no info about me. so what should I do ?

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Ali,

Can you explain the process of getting metric and intermediate documents attested from the Board office, please?

My concerns/questions;

- Someone suggested I go to Board office and have documents attested and placed them in sealed envelop. Then I thought if Originals (attested) are in envelope then what HEC is gonna see for verification?

- Does Board and HEC attest just originals or originals and one set of photocopies?

Please share your thoughts. I'm in panic mode. ??? ???
a
Hello everyone, samequestion is from my side too..i am a newbie and wants to be helped in this regard.
I have to start this process right fron metric board Karachi till HEC.
Anyone could reply to this query pls?

Fatt.ma

Aug 7, 2018
I have a bachelors degree from UOL through there international program and olevels from University of Cambridge but took my exams in Pakistan. Now I have to submit my documents to WES. May I please know the process.

Plus, I have only one subject in Alevels would WES be able to evaluate that too or that would not be possible.

Bpgtfze360

Nov 27, 2018
I want to attest the documents
For immigration purpose
What is the total cost
I have BBA hons DMC. Hec attested.
Now what to do ? Degree is mandatory or only DMC can help for equivalence and hoe much time required for this
?
Kindly refer any agent or consultant who do all the process on the behalf of me

sadia ali

Oct 9, 2019
hi
i want to apply for Canada immigration i already attest my original degrees and transcripts from HEC.
Now i want to attest color photocopies of documents for WES.
i want to ask HEC attest photocopies from front side or back side?

ShahrozKhan

Jan 6, 2022
Matric and Inter Degrees are necessary for WES Evaluation (Immigration) Canada ? I want to evaluate my last bachelor degree.

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Hey lots of questions but no answers! can any experienced one share their thoughts on the process please?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Matric and Inter Degrees are necessary for WES Evaluation (Immigration) Canada ? I want to evaluate my last bachelor degree.
When one starts WES application they ask for the highest degree of education. But this can vary depending about country and uni. I might be wrong.

Hsyn

Aug 22, 2022
I have some query(ies) regarding sending document to WES Canada.

I have applied and received attested photocopies (Certificate + Transcript) of Matriculation (10 Years Education) from BISE Rawalpindi, Pakistan &Intermediate (12 Years Education) from FBISE Islamabad, Pakistan in TWO SEALED ENVELOPES. I want to send my documents on my own...

My queries are

1. Can I send these TWO SEALED ENVELOPES on my own?
2. To save courier cost can I put these two SEALED envelopes in a single envelope mentioning WES reference on each and send them to WES CANADA through courier?

Thanks In Advance!

Hsyn

Aug 22, 2022
Hello, did you send the documents to WES and what you did, you send the both in the same envelope, you send it by your self or through the board and what is the main procedure you adopted.

Jun 23, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have read a few posts and they are somewhat helpful but my criteria is a bit different, I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out,

I did my bachelors from UET Lahore in 2020, I am in Canada at the moment and I need WES. For WES they need sealed documents from HEC and for HEC to send my documents directly to them as per their site I physically need to be there or someone with my original documents and attorney letter,
but I have my original documents with me,
So is there any way or anyone have had done anything similar ?

TIA

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have read a few posts and they are somewhat helpful but my criteria is a bit different, I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out,

I did my bachelors from UET Lahore in 2020, I am in Canada at the moment and I need WES. For WES they need sealed documents from HEC and for HEC to send my documents directly to them as per their site I physically need to be there or someone with my original documents and attorney letter,
but I have my original documents with me,
So is there any way or anyone have had done anything similar ?

TIA
There are some private companies who do this process for some fees. Also nowadays you can contact Uni from Overseas and they can do the process for you. Maybe you can ask your relatives back at hometown to pay a visit to your Uni.