+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC attestation for WES (Pakistan)

salm

Jul 29, 2013
I have the engineering university degree and mark sheet attested by HEC, as required by WES.
But it is sealed by them in a regular white envelope instead of HEC's official envelope.

Now I am ready to send it to WES but reading WES's requirements once more, I am confused. Their website says that the sealed envelope should be "official" HEC envelope.

Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Is it necessary for the envelope to be official HEC envelope?
Has anyone sent their university documents in unofficial HEC envelope?

muhzahid

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO VCM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF paid on 07-Aug-2015
Nomination.....
PER dated 18-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Aug-2015 (3rd line updated on 15-Oct-2015)//Re-medical on 19-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
AlhamdoLillah, on 03-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 25-Oct-2016[/b]
LANDED..........
[b]AlhamdoLillah, on 07-Feb-2017[/b]
The envelope must be sealed, stamped and signed by HEC official. Come to the below mentioned page for complete guidance:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

Regards,

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
salm said:
I have the engineering university degree and mark sheet attested by HEC, as required by WES.
But it is sealed by them in a regular white envelope instead of HEC's official envelope.

Now I am ready to send it to WES but reading WES's requirements once more, I am confused. Their website says that the sealed envelope should be "official" HEC envelope.

Please request for all attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

Is it necessary for the envelope to be official HEC envelope?
Has anyone sent their university documents in unofficial HEC envelope?
You should be relaxed!

Yes all of people here send the University documents from HEC this way.

Make sure:

1) He sealed the envelope correctly
2) Before sending to WES, do check the online status of your application. It should be completed.

3) Make your to send BIEK and BSEK as prescribed.

Good Luck

salm

Jul 29, 2013
Thanks Zahid and mwrooney for replies. It looks like I a am safe here. :)

mwrooney said:
2) Before sending to WES, do check the online status of your application. It should be completed.
Can you please give me the link to HEC page where I can check the status of application?

I had the envelope sealed by HEC about one and a half year ago. So I am assuming that the status of this application on HEC website should say 'complete'.

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
salm said:
Thanks Zahid and mwrooney for replies. It looks like I a am safe here. :)

Can you please give me the link to HEC page where I can check the status of application?

I had the envelope sealed by HEC about one and a half year ago. So I am assuming that the status of this application on HEC website should say 'complete'.
Great!

link is: das.hec.gov.pk (login through ur NIC and password, the same you used to fill form on HEC Website for attestation last year

Ali-N

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 28 Feb 2015, Charged: 04 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 26 Aug 2015 (Processing Date: 17 Feb 2015)
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 Apr 2016
Hi Guys, your posts are really valuable.

I managed the attestation from HEC Karachi three days ago and the sealed envelope has reached WES today (Friday, 31 Oct 2014) in the afternoon. I am confused about one thing though. When I log on to HEC website (das.hec.gov.pk), the statuses of all the education credentials from Matric till Masters are showing as “LOCKED - APPLIED FOR ATTESTATION” (MyProfile>>Education) whereas when I click the link on the main page of the same website “Please Select the Documents you wish to Attest from HEC” it shows Original Degrees from Bachelors onwards as “ ATTESTED” written in Green Color.

Is it ok? Coz I ve been reading on the forums that WES will verify the online status of those attestations on HEC website. Kindly evaluate the above scenario and let me know if the status on HEC website is correct or do I need to visit HEC for correction? If yes, what corrections are required in particular?

Thanks, Ali

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Ali-N said:
Hi Guys, your posts are really valuable.

I managed the attestation from HEC Karachi three days ago and the sealed envelope has reached WES today (Friday, 31 Oct 2014) in the afternoon. I am confused about one thing though. When I log on to HEC website (das.hec.gov.pk), the statuses of all the education credentials from Matric till Masters are showing as “LOCKED - APPLIED FOR ATTESTATION” (MyProfile>>Education) whereas when I click the link on the main page of the same website “Please Select the Documents you wish to Attest from HEC” it shows Original Degrees from Bachelors onwards as “ ATTESTED” written in Green Color.

Is it ok? Coz I ve been reading on the forums that WES will verify the online status of those attestations on HEC website. Kindly evaluate the above scenario and let me know if the status on HEC website is correct or do I need to visit HEC for correction? If yes, what corrections are required in particular?

Thanks, Ali
Hi Ali,

Can you explain the process of getting metric and intermediate documents attested from the Board office, please?

My concerns/questions;

- Someone suggested I go to Board office and have documents attested and placed them in sealed envelop. Then I thought if Originals (attested) are in envelope then what HEC is gonna see for verification?

- Does Board and HEC attest just originals or originals and one set of photocopies?

Please share your thoughts. I'm in panic mode. ??? ???

fshah

Feb 2, 2015
Dear all,

- My application was submitted in HEC sealed envelope to WES.org on Dec 18, 2014.

- My Bachelors degree was taken from a university that was conferring UK degrees in Pakistan in 2003.
Therefore, after extreme hard work of contacting the original university in UK and talking with HEC officials in Islamabad, I got it "Attested after Equivalency".

- Now WES is saying, that I have not submitted the "sealed envelope" as per their requirement from Pakistan. I have emailed them more than 5-6 times to provide me with an email where I can attach the "screen shot of HEC webpage" that shows my Masters and Bachelors attestations.

- But WES is just wasting my time and saying to submit as per Pakistan requirement. However, they donot answer my query about how to submit my Bachelor degree document?! if not by equivalency thru HEC? then how?!

-Take into consideration that both masters and bachelors were taken in Pakistan. and only Bachelors degree was taken with a university in UK. For which I also have email verification from the university itself. Which I submitted to HEC for equivalency. SO they could attest.

- Thanks to IBCC thou, that the document they sent to WES was accepted and updated properly for my Higher Schooling.

​​- As this is extremely urgent, your kind help would be highly sought and appreciated.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I Did WES from Karachi in Dec 2015 & feel to update. As it is just an update, so I will skip out basic details such as photocopy details & documents you require so that same information won’t be repeated again & again. Thumb rule is , have overall total 8 set of photocopies of all documents including CNIC.

Note: Surprisingly, none of the board even asked for original certificate as it was already submitted in HEC Karachi.

Inter board- Karachi

Please note that it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to main Building Room number 22 for Marksheet attestation. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept in the same building. They will give you next day date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.600

Day 2

Before going, write an application to Secretary Board of Intermediate that your require attestation for WES and make one copy of it. Also, make pay order of Rs.1500 in the name of ‘Secretary Board of Intermediate Karachi’. If you use Habib Bank at the board office they will charge Rs.580 for pay order if you don’t have a bank account there.

Collect the attested mark sheet & got to Certificate department room 14. They will check the completeness of all the documents and will ask you to go to new building.

Over there you will submit the application & will take receiving on the application copy you wrote earlier.

They will courier the documents themselves & will ask you to get the tracking number after 15 days.

Matric board- Karachi

Same here, it consist of two distinct steps. Mark sheet attestation & Certificate attestation, thus you have to go to two different rooms/departments. Everyone knows WES so speak out like a magic word over there if you have confusion.

Day 1

Go to window number 10 for Marksheet attestation at ground floor of block A. Fill up the require form & pay the fees at the account dept. in the same building. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid. Fee is something around Rs.675

Go to Room number 22 for Certificate attestation at ground floor of block B. Fill up the required form & pay the fees at the account dept as you paid for marksheet. Fee is something around Rs.675. They will give you 10 days date to pick up if urgent fees is paid

Day 2

At the date of collection, come to window 10, take out attested mark-sheet and go to Room 22 with mark-sheet. Give them Rs.3000 for the courier and they will send in the sealed envelope.

HEC – Karachi

Reached at around 8.30 am and got number 22. They were taking on average 5 min with each applicant. They accept applicants till 9 am to enter.

Printed out their form & bank challan earlier with the weird format.They are aware of it & they accept it. . Don’t rely on lab. It was closed at that time No need to go to bank. They accept cash.

Submit the required documents. We submitted on Tuesday & were given Friday to pick up between 2 pm to 2.30 pm.

At the time of pick up they ask you again to make two copies of attested copy. Nearest photocopy machine is in library but it was closed. So went to Bhadarabad behind Teejays. There is complete market over there. You can also printout forms there.

Come back again and give them so they seal it according to WES.

Over all experience is satisfactory. People in the board were found to be cooperative & efficient. Have a positive attitude & expect some leg work which is normal in any public institution

ammark152

Aug 8, 2016
mwrooney said:
i have attested my degree from islamabad but i am living in karachi, hec has not yet updated any of my photocopies or original attestation on their website. can you please tell me what can i do to solve this problem ...i have tried several contact numbers for hec khi and isb but no one answered. is there any specific procedure for this rectification ...else wes would not accept my attested degree and transcript

ammark152

Aug 8, 2016
canada11 said:
so i also feel like to update the bsek and biek attestation, i have not yet gotten my verified marksheet or cert ...so i will update about the wes later

in bsek for marksheet you had to go to a window that is behind the block 'A' building, for certificate you had to go to room 22, there is a lean, dark complexion guy who is dealing wes and yes he asked me to show him the wes form prior to the attestation but the guy who is taking forms for marksheet attestation did not asked for it in prior... i dont know why is that so.... and furthermore when your marksheet will be attested then you had to take it to the same guy in room 22 who is dealing wes and attestation of metric cert... p.s do not forget to bring the wes form with you.. i asked him about the wes fee and stuff .. so he told me to bring 3000 in cash after fifteeen days as board office will send wes the documents through dhl by themselves

for inter board the marksheet attestation form has three options ...but i want to notify here that choose 15 days option because when you will get the intermediate cert att form then you will find out that it can only be taken in fifteen days ... so why take marksheet in one, or five days but take them both in 15 days of time .... the rooms are same for it ... and yes urgent fee you had to pay in the board office ... while normal you can pay at the bank
normal fee for marksheet 15 days 110 rs
normal fee for cert 15 days 220 rs
for this i am not sure about wes .... i asked a guy he told me when you are done with verification you can go the building at front ... they will tell you what you have to do .. in order to send your docs to wes... well i remember the pay order and the application stuff ... i hope it would come in handy .... i will get all of my documents until around 25 august 2016

Shaq

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Hi,

I have few questions to ask related to my degree evaluation. I am currently in Canada and is planning to apply for PR, one of the requirements for it is to get your Pakistani degree evaluated from WES.

On WES website, it says that HEC should send the degree after attestation in a signed and sealed envelope. My question here is, my degree was already attested before coming to Canada, and secondly, I cannot find any service on HEC which states that they are going to send the document to WES directly.

Can somebody explain me the whole process? From making WES account to HEC and back to WES for evaluation?

Thanks.

Much Ado

Jan 15, 2017
Shaq said:
Hi,

I have few questions to ask related to my degree evaluation. I am currently in Canada and is planning to apply for PR, one of the requirements for it is to get your Pakistani degree evaluated from WES.

On WES website, it says that HEC should send the degree after attestation in a signed and sealed envelope. My question here is, my degree was already attested before coming to Canada, and secondly, I cannot find any service on HEC which states that they are going to send the document to WES directly.

Can somebody explain me the whole process? From making WES account to HEC and back to WES for evaluation?

Thanks.
You are suppose to send the photocopies not the degree.

Get the degrees and the transcript photocopied.
First you have to get the original Degrees and the Transcript of the degrees attested by HEC.
Then HEC will attest the photocopies of the degrees and the transcript.
The photocopies will be enclosed in an envelope , signed and the sealed by an HEC personnel.
Then this envelope will be forwarded to WES.

Read the link mentioned in the second post by muhzahid .
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-wise-procedures-of-attestation-for-wes-of-metric-inter-hec-t202019.0.html

Usman Saeed

Jul 11, 2017
Hi I am from Pakistan, I sent my documents to WES for ECA but my current status is showing that Not Accepted "WAITING FOR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS UPDATE".
It is mentioned in instructions to visit HEC and check that they have entered the correct institution name on their website.
I visited HEC and check their portal intituion name was accurate but my FULL NAME was not mentioned.
My question is after correcting the name on HEC website what will be the next step ? I will again attest and send my documents to WES?? Please help

Reddd

Nov 11, 2017
I have some query(ies) regarding sending document to WES Canada.

I have applied and received attested photocopies (Certificate + Transcript) of Matriculation (10 Years Education) from BISE Rawalpindi, Pakistan &Intermediate (12 Years Education) from FBISE Islamabad, Pakistan in TWO SEALED ENVELOPES. I want to send my documents on my own...

My queries are

1. Can I send these TWO SEALED ENVELOPES on my own?
2. To save courier cost can I put these two SEALED envelopes in a single envelope mentioning WES reference on each and send them to WES CANADA through courier?

Thanks In Advance!