+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing with citizenship officer

my_love143

Apr 12, 2015
Hi everyone, i did the test on February and i passed the written test, but i failed the interview. I answered all of the questions but i dont know why he said i have to come back and take the test again, well the officer is not seem really nice though, and it's Mississauga office anyways.
Today, i got a letter and it says "notice to appear - hearing with the citizenship officer", does anyone got into my case before and willing to share the experiences?? I really appreciate it. Also, i want to know what will happen in that day? will it be another interview and nothing else? like if i passed the written test, i dont need to study again or do anything with the test again right??? I am so worry about that because i dont want to study everything again.
I really feel nervous right now, so if anyone has any advice or experience, please share!!!

janoo

May 16, 2014
Read the book before attend interview may be officer will communicate with you in English
and know that you understand, read and write English it will not take too long..

yesterday1234

Aug 26, 2014
Me too I passed my test but need to see a judge I am in calgary wich cic office are you in I do not know what judge gonna ask me I am really worried it is anyone met judge before he let you passed

janoo

May 16, 2014
Judge will talk to you and ask several general question to know that you know

English and can be able to write, understand and able to speak...

Normally judge are polite people and they consider the importance of citizenship

and they want every Canadian citizen must be able to speak English or French..

yesterday1234

Aug 26, 2014
Thanks is anyone met calgary judge before what is calgary judge name is he/she is nice is anybody passed when met a judge. Or he/she rejected your Canadian citizen Hopefully I can get the help here

janoo

May 16, 2014
Judge will not reject the citizenship application as long you meet the resident requirement

and for English knowledge test he will give you another chance and hope for the

best and you will pass ? stay confident start practice and able to communicate

will give you a passing marks.

wish you all the best of luck..