+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing in a week time (refugee claimant)

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
hi guys,

just wanted to ask if anyone have hearing recently .What are the tips you can give ..my hearing will be this coming friday september 23,2022 and i am so nervous about it.I cant eat and sleep thinking about it. Please give me tips to relax

thank you
Hi, what about your hearing result? It's done yesterday?

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
Hi, what about your hearing result? It's done yesterday?
Unfortunately on September 22 @ 7pm they send cancellation letter to my lawyer..The hearing was cancelled due to administrattive reason.They say they will send new date ..‍♀♀ When? Nobody knows!!! all i need to do now is wait again for the next schedule

Kashif111111

Star Member
Sep 24, 2022
Unfortunately on September 22 @ 7pm they send cancellation letter to my lawyer..The hearing was cancelled due to administrattive reason.They say they will send new date ..‍♀‍♀ When? Nobody knows!!! all i need to do now is wait again for the next schedule
Don't worry, Allah will be better.

Reactions: Shishi2

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
JUST AND UPDATE.TODAY I RECEIVED THE DECISION..I WAS ACCEPTED AS CONVENTION REFUGEE..THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Congratulations
Please share how was your virtual session?
Did you get a short hearing , and may I ask did you get a positive on the table to in the mail . Thank you

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
Congratulations
Please share how was your virtual session?
Did you get a short hearing , and may I ask did you get a positive on the table to in the mail . Thank you
Hi ,

i was having a virtual hearing January 23 ,it lasted for 3 hrs including breaks.all questions based on BOC .dates and everything.The judge was so calm .There is somewhere in the middle i was like crying .She just let me relax and ask me to continue when i am ready.she dont give her decision on the table .I was waiting un til Yesterday March 9,2023 my counsel send me the positive decision.If i make it ..100% u can do it too!! JUST PRAY !!EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi ,

i was having a virtual hearing January 23 ,it lasted for 3 hrs including breaks.all questions based on BOC .dates and everything.The judge was so calm .There is somewhere in the middle i was like crying .She just let me relax and ask me to continue when i am ready.she dont give her decision on the table .I was waiting un til Yesterday March 9,2023 my counsel send me the positive decision.If i make it ..100% u can do it too!! JUST PRAY !!EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
In which city you had your case? I mean province?
And what about questions? In three hours did they ask all the questions from BOC or any questions from your submitted documents like proofs? Did you have any lawyer ?

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
In which city you had your case? I mean province?
And what about questions? In three hours did they ask all the questions from BOC or any questions from your submitted documents like proofs? Did you have any lawyer ?
Im from Toronto.questions are base on your BOC only.yes i submitted documents.and i have a lawyer from Legal Aid.

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
JUST AND UPDATE.TODAY I RECEIVED THE DECISION..I WAS ACCEPTED AS CONVENTION REFUGEE..THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
Did you have a new date for the 2nd interview after it was canceled? Or you got decision with no hearing?

congrats!