+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing Decision

Wajd_Canada

Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I had my hearing with RPD representative for 2 hours and half, the hearing went smooth and everything was ok.

At the end of the hearing, the representative said "This hearing is not concluded and I will stop recording" and he wished me a nice weekend.

He did not say anything about the decision and any clue about it, Can anyone explain what he means? is that means my case will be rejected however everything was ok.

Since I finished my hearing I still feel anxious, I appreciate anyone who went through the same situation to explain this to me please !!

Biwako

Mar 6, 2022
That is their standard operation procedure, it is completely normal not to receive a decision on the table so you don’t have to worry about their decision, they just need some time to write a statement with reasons why your claim is being accepted or refused, relax.

Reactions: Wajd_Canada

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I had my hearing with RPD representative for 2 hours and half, the hearing went smooth and everything was ok.

At the end of the hearing, the representative said "This hearing is not concluded and I will stop recording" and he wished me a nice weekend.

He did not say anything about the decision and any clue about it, Can anyone explain what he means? is that means my case will be rejected however everything was ok.

Since I finished my hearing I still feel anxious, I appreciate anyone who went through the same situation to explain this to me please !!
It is normal not to get decision on the table, and it is normal again to get positive decision on the table after break.

Wajd_Canada

Jun 25, 2022
That is their standard operation procedure, it is completely normal not to receive a decision on the table so you don’t have to worry about their decision, they just need some time to write a statement with reasons why your claim is being accepted or refused, relax.
Thank you for your reply

Wajd_Canada

Jun 25, 2022
It is normal not to get decision on the table, and it is normal again to get positive decision on the table after break.
Yes I know that but my question actually was about his statement at the end of the hearing "This hearing is not concluded and I will stop recording"

Is it possible he will ask for another hearing ceremony?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes I know that but my question actually was about his statement at the end of the hearing "This hearing is not concluded and I will stop recording"

Is it possible he will ask for another hearing ceremony?
No. That is the standard and implies hearing comes to an end, so is recording.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Thank you, do you have any idea how long it takes until receive the decision?
I also got no decision on the table. The member did not give any indication about the decision. It is highly unlikely for the member to ask for another hearing. If they decide to have another hearing, they say it outloud. It took around three weeks and they sent the positive decision to my lawyer. So don't worry just relax and wait.

Wajd_Canada

Jun 25, 2022
I am happy for you, congratulations. I told you not to worry and just wait! Remember? Good luck!
Of course I remember,:) but you know human nature, especially in these situations. Alhamdulillah for everything. I hope everyone feel the happiness and safety in this beautiful country.

Reactions: farsxp