+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp September 2020

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Hi casashatw, when you login to your gckey account, is your application 'submitted' or 'under review' or something else. I read somewhere on this forum that under review means that soon result will be out. Mine shows submitted, i am also 2020 applicant with biometrics done.
Thank you
I found today my medical is passed and the CURRENT STATUS turns to "submitted". Others are "reviewing eligibility","processing background check","application in progress".

Reactions: suneIl

myselfahmad

Dec 15, 2022
Good day, Casashatw When you enter into your gckey account, does it say "submitted" or "under review" or something else entirely? The phrase "under review" means that the results will be accessible soon, according to what I read on this website. I've submitted my application for 2020 and finished my biometrics.

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
Good day, Casashatw When you enter into your gckey account, does it say "submitted" or "under review" or something else entirely? The phrase "under review" means that the results will be accessible soon, according to what I read on this website. I've submitted my application for 2020 and finished my biometrics.
Pls see answer above. I asked same question.

Taks72

Aug 26, 2021
Hello there how many days did you know that you passed the medical exam through your gckey account after you performed it in the designated panel physician?
December 1,2022 is the date when my medical exam performed until now no result through my gckey account.pls.need reply.thank you so much.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
December 1,2022 is the date when my medical exam performed until now no result through my gckey account.pls.need reply.thank you so much.
December 5, 2022 my children completed request medical, December 9, 2022, i saw in my gckey medical passed.