+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp sep 2020

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
When you submitted your initial application with less than 24 months of work experience,you should have submitted the dependent's application forms.

If you haven't submitted that, IRCC would be asking for that now. So you should submit it.
Ok sir thanks for reply

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Although, I am happy for the rest of our brothers and sisters getting approvals, I feel abandoned and neglected everytime I see applications being approved ahead of my date of application. I sometimes try to undesrtand where equality and fairness gone?

I feel foolish to have fallen for the Temporary Public Policy on May 3, 2021 for 2020 caregiver applicants.

hopeful07

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Although, I am happy for the rest of our brothers and sisters getting approvals, I feel abandoned and neglected everytime I see applications being approved ahead of my date of application. I sometimes try to undesrtand where equality and fairness gone?

I feel foolish to have fallen for the Temporary Public Policy on May 3, 2021 for 2020 caregiver applicants.
The first update was published on June 16, 2023, and this completes the update of our program delivery instructions to reflect those changes. Other minor adjustments include:

• Clarify that application category for online applications is determined by the drop-down list in the PR Portal, and procedure in case of contradicting forms or documents
  • Amended wording to reflect the fact that there are both online and alternate format applications
  • Amended wording to reflect that all 3 networks could be processing applications
  • Reflect the fact that the Interim Pathway for Caregivers has been closed to new applications since October 2019
  • Added a section about the temporary public policy facilitating 2020 applicants to the pilot and clarifying that they are processed in the same manner as other HCCP or HSW applications
I think some 2020 applicants are processed under the temporary public policy. As you can read the last texts it mentioned about the TPP and this update was posted July 18,2023.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
The first update was published on June 16, 2023, and this completes the update of our program delivery instructions to reflect those changes. Other minor adjustments include:

• Clarify that application category for online applications is determined by the drop-down list in the PR Portal, and procedure in case of contradicting forms or documents
  • Amended wording to reflect the fact that there are both online and alternate format applications
  • Amended wording to reflect that all 3 networks could be processing applications
  • Reflect the fact that the Interim Pathway for Caregivers has been closed to new applications since October 2019
  • Added a section about the temporary public policy facilitating 2020 applicants to the pilot and clarifying that they are processed in the same manner as other HCCP or HSW applications
I think some 2020 applicants are processed under the temporary public policy. As you can read the last texts it mentioned about the TPP and this update was posted July 18,2023.

Thank you for this information. But I am still lost how 2020 applicants will benefit from this or are we??? after being bypassed 2021, 2022 approvals.

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
HSW------no , PPR yet
Sep 2020 applicant
Med- Dec 2022
Additional doc - employment letter and employer business number asked and submitted June 13 and after that nothing
its been 8 months after medical

should i raise any web form or call ircc

roye

Jan 13, 2021
HSW------no , PPR yet
Sep 2020 applicant
Med- Dec 2022
Additional doc - employment letter and employer business number asked and submitted June 13 and after that nothing
its been 8 months after medical

should i raise any web form or call ircc
Did you already received eligibility? I think that comes forst before PPR

Last edited:

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hi, question! Are your employers individual(s) who needs the primary care, right? Or they are like business entity who hires caregiver in behalf of the actual employer?

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
I would like to know how as well. I have read posts about sending it via webform

Yes, I sent mine via webform back in April 2023. No update since then