+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp sep 2020

Manjeet Sidhu

Feb 13, 2021
I found some mistakes on the imm form I submitted so I revised them but the upload in gckey is all done and can't accept another upload, so I upload them from webform instead. Hope the officer can get my updated imm form before the deadline.
Same thing with me. I found mistakes as my and husband's surname spelling in imm forms. Again I sent correct information through email. And requested to cancel before imm forms. But they didn't reply

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Any news, September 2020 applicants? Could you please share your timeline?

Thank you❤
Hi Roye,

I called IRCC the other day, just to inquire for the status of my background check. Apparently, it shows as not applicable for well over 2 months, but nothing has transpired. It just switched back to "in process again"... Fast forward to the conversation with the rep, I was informed that 1). Criminality - in progress. 2.) Security check - passed and 3) Info sharing - passed.

At present, I am hoping for no further ADR, as it will take another grueling months of waiting. Over the past months, I have reached out to MP and even requested for CBSA notes.

My anxiety continously kicks in. I just need more patience and prayers.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye,

I called IRCC the other day, just to inquire for the status of my background check. Apparently, it shows as not applicable for well over 2 months, but nothing has transpired. It just switched back to "in process again"... Fast forward to the conversation with the rep, I was informed that 1). Criminality - in progress. 2.) Security check - passed and 3) Info sharing - passed.

At present, I am hoping for no further ADR, as it will take another grueling months of waiting. Over the past months, I have reached out to MP and even requested for CBSA notes.

My anxiety continously kicks in. I just need more patience and prayers.

When my employer seek for help from an MP, They found out that my crimininality, security, and medical are all "passed". A week later, ircc sent adr to my employer.

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
When my employer seek for help from an MP, They found out that my crimininality, security, and medical are all "passed". A week later, ircc sent adr to my employer.
Roye, looks like you are close to the finish line. I am genuinely hoping for the best in your application. PPR and EL is next after that

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Roye, looks like you are close to the finish line. I am genuinely hoping for the best in your application. PPR and EL is next after that

Praying and hoping for positive result and approval for all of us

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
How did your employer seek help from MP? Did she go the MP’s office or send an email?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hlo sir ..I got eligibility passed letter on 23 May 2023 and after that I got information letter on the same date 23 may.but I didn't get COPR .so please do you have any idea when I ll get that waiting for your response?
Congratulations on receiving the eligibility letter.

Now, receiving passport submission requests should not take more than 30 days. Please monitor the updated email address in the application as the PPR letters will only be sent to that email.

Aug 1, 2022
Congratulations on receiving the eligibility letter.

Now, receiving passport submission requests should not take more than 30 days. Please monitor the updated email address in the application as the PPR letters will only be sent to that email.
Thank you so much for your response. U mean to say I ll get copr and ppr before 23 june?