+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hccp sep 2020

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
I sent it thru gckey
update : I scaned the attached paper with the imm forms as one pdf. file and successfully transmitted them.
Hi roye, has the problem been solved? I am adding additional paper too. If I encounter the same problem as you did, I will try webform later.

Last edited:

roye

Jan 13, 2021
update : I scaned the attached paper with the imm forms as one pdf. file and successfully transmitted them.
Hi roye, has the problem been solved? I am adding additional paper too. If I encounter the same problem as you did, I will try webform later.
Hi casashatw, as per my gckey account, document has been submitted successfully. Medical also passed December 9. (Medical done December 5, 2022). Waiting for next update

Reactions: casashatw

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I did the same thing

Reactions: casashatw

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
I did the same thing
I found some mistakes on the imm form I submitted so I revised them but the upload in gckey is all done and can't accept another upload, so I upload them from webform instead. Hope the officer can get my updated imm form before the deadline.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I found some mistakes on the imm form I submitted so I revised them but the upload in gckey is all done and can't accept another upload, so I upload them from webform instead. Hope the officer can get my updated imm form before the deadline.
May I please what was your mistake? I hope you dont mind me asking. Thanks

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Good day

how much time will we wait? its almost 2 1/2 months after i received my PPR i'm only dependent, but to my wife which is the Principal and may Son (minor) are not yet received their PPR it's 2 1/2 months already.
Hi! did you apply study permit for your minor ?

Last edited:

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Good day

how much time will we wait? its almost 2 1/2 months after i received my PPR i'm only dependent, but to my wife which is the Principal and may Son (minor) are not yet received their PPR it's 2 1/2 months already.
Dear Jules, did you wife received the PPR? If so then when?
Actually, mu sister is also sailing on the same boat. Being primary applicant, she didn't received PPR but received positive evaluation approval, however her 3 dependents (spouse and 2 kids) received their PPR on 16Dec and got passport stamped on 4Jan. We are still waiting to hear for her PPR.

Reactions: Jules0523

Aman lail

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi guys my pr application is approved but still didn’t get COPR even after portal request..my work permit is going to expire soon what should I do ???

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Dear Jules, did you wife received the PPR? If so then when?
Actually, mu sister is also sailing on the same boat. Being primary applicant, she didn't received PPR but received positive evaluation approval, however her 3 dependents (spouse and 2 kids) received their PPR on 16Dec and got passport stamped on 4Jan. We are still waiting to hear for her PPR.
Hi, sorry to interrupt. May I please ask for your sister's timeline? Thank you

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.