+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP Applicants for 2022

Justme2022

Nov 19, 2021
Hello every one, i am applying for my sister, she is outside canada , i am trying to fill out the forms and have also gathered the necessary documents. i do have a few questions?

1. since she is not coming with her family, what is the total fee she would be paying?
2. she only attended a nanny training for 6 months, is that enough or does she need to show any other experience?

Justme2022

Nov 19, 2021
I also need assistance if i can get someone to help cross-check the form i filled for the job offer employment?

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
yes.. much safer if you will follow the funds for express entry..

Yes, but I don't think Proof of Funds is a mandatory requirement like Express Entry. It is treated like a job offer for which you do not strictly speaking require proof of funds. However, it is required that you prove that you are able to establish yourself in Canada, and one way to prove that is that you have some settlement funds in your account. If you are going to reside in your employer's home, then that is also a proof, plus if your spouse has some education that can fetch him a job to support the family, that is another proof, plus the money in your account and the income that you will earn from your employment. All these are ways to prove you can establish yourself in Canada. If you have funds like the minimum required under Express Entry, great! If you don't have that much, but can prove these other factors I just mentioned, especially if you will be residing with your employer who is a family member, your case is also good, since you are more than likely to be assisted by that family member in getting established in Canada, with you spending less money. This is the result of my research.

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
Yes, but I don't think Proof of Funds is a mandatory requirement like Express Entry. It is treated like a job offer for which you do not strictly speaking require proof of funds. However, it is required that you prove that you are able to establish yourself in Canada, and one way to prove that is that you have some settlement funds in your account. If you are going to reside in your employer's home, then that is also a proof, plus if your spouse has some education that can fetch him a job to support the family, that is another proof, plus the money in your account and the income that you will earn from your employment. All these are ways to prove you can establish yourself in Canada. If you have funds like the minimum required under Express Entry, great! If you don't have that much, but can prove these other factors I just mentioned, especially if you will be residing with your employer who is a family member, your case is also good, since you are more than likely to be assisted by that family member in getting established in Canada, with you spending less money. This is the result of my research.
i agree with you. i think proof of funds like express entry is not necessary even with dependents, as we are applying for a work permit.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, I am helping my sister apply for HCCPP. For business registration should I register for a sole proprietorship costing $40 or incorporation costing $400.
You do not need either. Just call CRA and ask for Business CRA number, They will generate for you while on the call.

Reactions: Alwayssuccessful!

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
hi all, I'm filling up the generic application form (IMM0008) and there is a portion "current country of residence, status, From - To), my family is currently residing in UAE, my spouse is a worker and we are his dependents, how can I filled up the "From-To" portion, as we are renewing always our resident permit here in UAE.

and also, my children should have a school in canada and DLI? before we submit the application?

Last edited: